Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese
The NFL really needs to implement something similar to the NHL where the disciplinary office actually suspends people and puts up videos explaining the punishment. We are missing out on having the football equivalent of Brendan Shanahan calmly explaining why Vontaze Burfict is getting suspended again for being a dirty piece of poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

more like BOLLOCKnese

FizFashizzle posted:

Drew Brees is simultaneously the best and worst thing to ever happen to New Orleans.

Drew Bree's gonna pull some strings and get the coaches he doesn't like sent to gitmo

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

more like BOLLOCKnese

No Irish Need Imply posted:

Fun fact: if the Bengals win out, the Steelers lose out, and the Ravens lose out but beat the Steelers, the Bengals win the AFC North. This scenario won't happen for tons of reasons but imagine the joy you will feel if the Steelers lose their last game of the season to the Browns.

...I think I would accept the Lions not getting into the playoffs via losing to the Packers in the last week of season to see this happen

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

more like BOLLOCKnese
At some point Gronk is gonna get his arm bones hollowed out and replaced with a metal rod like that guy on the '72 Dolphins. He will be in pain for the rest of his life and never once think he made the wrong decision.

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

more like BOLLOCKnese
I will always have a soft spot for Dante Hall thanks to the one magical season he played for the Scottish Claymores and punked everyone on returns all year

• Locked thread