Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Good Will Hrunting
Oct 8, 2012

I changed my mind.
I'm not sorry.
How bad is Stafford's finger?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Will Hrunting
Oct 8, 2012

I changed my mind.
I'm not sorry.
It's almost as if receiver is a very complicated position and different players can be very good at different aspects of that position making it a muddy debate.

Good Will Hrunting
Oct 8, 2012

I changed my mind.
I'm not sorry.
Or the best WR in the National Football League, AJ Green.

Good Will Hrunting
Oct 8, 2012

I changed my mind.
I'm not sorry.

blue squares posted:

Odell Beckham is the Kanye West of Wide Receivers

Does that make The Catch "Father Stretch My Hands Pt 1"?

Good Will Hrunting
Oct 8, 2012

I changed my mind.
I'm not sorry.
Bruce Arians is such a piece of poo poo. I can't believe I almost hate him as much as Pete Carroll.

https://twitter.com/Cardschatter/status/808392825280704512

Good Will Hrunting
Oct 8, 2012

I changed my mind.
I'm not sorry.

Mel Mudkiper posted:

the last time a packer was so awkwardly isolated in the corner was Aaron Rodgers in a strip club

Alternatively, the Packers receivers can't get open or something idk they've been okay lately

Good Will Hrunting
Oct 8, 2012

I changed my mind.
I'm not sorry.

Gynecolojustice posted:

why does it always come back to video games

Look at the forum you're posting on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Will Hrunting
Oct 8, 2012

I changed my mind.
I'm not sorry.
He's always been this much of a whiny, petulant child. The thing I hate most about him is still his hats, though.

• Locked thread