Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW
Playoff Machine time!

1) Chiefs, Raiders, and Denver all win out except where they play each other; the Chiefs beat the Broncos, Broncos beat the Raiders. Chiefs end with a record of 13-3, Raiders 12-4, Broncos 11-5.

This sets up:

1) Chiefs
2) Patriots
3) Ravens
4) who the gently caress cares
5) Raiders
6) Broncos

Broncos/Ravens and Raiders/who the gently caress cares in the Wild Card. Assume both win, because that seems like something that could definitely happen. Broncos play the Chiefs in the Divisional game, Raiders play Patriots. Anything can happen in the playoffs, Raiders win and Chiefs win. Raiders/Chiefs rematch in AFCCG at Arrowhead. :getin:

This is objectively what should happen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

The Ravens aren't winning the AFCN

Steelers then, whatever. The 3rd and 4th seeds are the two that matter least in that model.

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW
Hey Parm I found your people: Millions in U.S. vow to move to Canada if Alex Smith wins a Superbowl

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW

No Butt Stuff posted:

Ravens will beat the Patriots and then we will have two reasons to celebrate this week.

Insha'allah

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW

mcmagic posted:

Talib is worse.

Which doesn't make it suddenly okay for Douglas to do poo poo like that, last I checked. :colbert: I don't care who's worse over the course of a season, I care that what happened was loving disgusting.

• Locked thread