Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
The ball goes from a perfect spiral to a wounded duck so yeah clearly hit something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Jesus Christ the average NFL fan is just such trash

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Sigh dammit. Hopefully Moore can play anything close to what tannehill was playing at

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
I'm stunned PFZ somehow thinks this year has done anything but prove how absolutely wrong he is lol

I thought it was impossible for you to be any dumber than you were posting about basketball but nope here we are again with the dumbest mother fucker in the forums continuing to pretend he has the faintest clue as to what he's talking about

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Ehud and Dolphan I am sorry Tannehill is hurt here is the song when Aeris dies in FF7 I think it will help you through this tough time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQc7o2rm7po

Thanks Mel I'm not sure what to do when I saw tannehill crying and then Matt Moore crying and Adam Gase crying I lost my cool and I think I might have committed a crime in my blackout but I can't be sure

I'm dead inside. Miami is cursed. Dolphins fans clamoring for Moore already have their excuses lined up

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Landry is a massive rear end in a top hat too so I'm starting to think lsu just breeds it

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Top 20 wtf are you even talking about

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

What? I'm not sure Matt Moore is even a downgrade.

Then you haven't watched him play. Moore is not a bad backup at all - he's honestly one of the 5 guys I'd be ok as my backup in the league (out of all of the backups) but he's super turnover prone.

But he also has a Grossman "gently caress IT!" Mentality. So Parker might go nuts.

People attributing all of our success to Ajayi are either not watching the game (or even checking the box score!) or are blindly defending a really stupid initial opinion

Amy Pole Her fucked around with this message at 16:29 on Dec 13, 2016

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Naturally Selected posted:

Suspend the entire team, fire the coaches, burn miami, etc etc.

Oh wait this was done by a team other than the Patriots? Nah it's cool then. Arians is a bitch.

You guys do so much cheating that it's literally barely news when New England does something like this. Change your diapey baby

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Joey Freshwater posted:

Nobody needs help remembering you're a panthers fan

"Why is this guy just destroying the falcons outta nowhere?"
*checks username*
"Ah."

• Locked thread