Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheChirurgeon
Aug 7, 2002

Remember how good you are
Taco Defender

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

Oh Christ, we have to out-fail the loving Browns? Game over, man.

How did you miss that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheChirurgeon
Aug 7, 2002

Taco Defender
The Cowboys' playcalling on offense was loving garbage. Our defense played their best game of the season and got nothing to show for it. *sigh*

At least the Seahawks lost, so it's mostly a wash.

TheChirurgeon
Aug 7, 2002

Taco Defender

Febreeze posted:

Lmao at anyone who seriously thinks Beckham isnt amazing

He's been a top WR since his first start and hasnt stopped and is easily the best player on the team

He's clearly a temperamental diva and his stats are probably inflated by virtue of being the only weapon on the team's offense, but the dude is legit amazing and easily a top 5 WR in the NFL.

TheChirurgeon
Aug 7, 2002

Taco Defender

Febreeze posted:

Link to your incorrect opinions please

Nah, he's right tho. The only reason that catch got the attention it did was because it happened on SNF in Giants vs Cowboys. AJ Green makes insane catches all the time and no one gives a poo poo

TheChirurgeon
Aug 7, 2002

Taco Defender

Febreeze posted:

I mean, that had nothing to do with his ability as a player. I'm not arguing he's not a diva. He totally is. Honestly it might be part of what makes him good.

You can hate Beckham all you want there are plenty of reasons to, but trying to argue the catch wasn't actually great or that he's not that good is just loving stupid.

It was a great catch, it just wasn't THE GREATEST CATCH OF ALL TIME

honestly, Tyree's catch was probably better for sheer hilarity alone

TheChirurgeon
Aug 7, 2002

Taco Defender

Febreeze posted:

No one here is saying he's a top 5 WR because he made it

they're saying he's a top 5 WR because he is one and anyone who actually watches him play knows that he's more than just the one catch.

I'm starting to be convinced you are Lot's Wife with the amount of salt you're throwing

Febreeze diggin deep for biblical burns here

TheChirurgeon
Aug 7, 2002

Taco Defender

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

Let's do an experiment: Did you even watch the game last night? One receiver literally won the game for his team, and the other basically cost his team the game. Guess which one was the winner?

I see what you're trying to do here but Dez didn't cost the Cowboys the game and incidentally for the same reason, the Giants defense is what won them the game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheChirurgeon
Aug 7, 2002

Taco Defender

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

Counterpoint; last night was the Dallas d's best performance of the season, and the one mistake they made was a one person effort by OBJ. Dallas was still in the game despite their offense sputtering, committing 2 turnovers, were driving with the possibility to tie or win the game when Dez surrendered the 3rd Dallas turnover in his one person moment.

Dez turnovers: 1

Dak turnovers: 3

yep, checks out, Dez is clearly the one responsible

• Locked thread