Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Derek Carr can't play in the cold. It's real.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Fire Rex, keep Tyrod

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Sheen Sheen posted:

Literally anyone else. Yes, draft someone. Blow it all up. As much as it sickens me to say this, the Bills need to do a proper rebuild, which they've never done throughout this godawful drought. Taylor is a terrible QB who couldn't complete a pass outside of garbage time of his life depended on it. I would rather have loving Trent Edwards back at QB at this point, the Bills are absolutely going nowhere with anyone on this team, especially a passing attack ranked dead last in the league.

Tyrod is immeasurably better than JP Losman, Trent Edwards, Ryan Fitzpatrick, or EJ Manuel ever were. The Bills would be in the playoff hunt if the defense played up to its theoretical potential.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Sheen Sheen posted:

He's not better than any of them at completing passes, aka the most important thing a QB needs to do and this team will never have a winning record with him at the helm

I mean I guess I could do an effort post to show why this is an absurd thing to say but I think it would fall on deaf ears.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Sheen Sheen posted:

Yeah, I get that you're just trying to be a dismissive jerk, but I would actually like to hear why people think he's worth trying to build a team around, because no one else has been able to explain it to me, and he certainly hasn't made a very good case for himself.

You said you'd rather see Trent Edwards.

Taylor is 61.9% completion, 7.2 YPA, 31 TD, 13 INT

Edwards was 60.6%, 6.5 YPA, 26 TD, 30 INT

These are also exclusively passing stats. Taylor is as good a running QB as the league has ever seen and does a lot to help open running lanes for the NFL's #1 rushing offense.

The two aren't in the same league and I can't imagine how you can argue they are.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

The ODB catch was amazing but I feel like every other Giants game I see he makes a similar catch way out of bounds and I'm treated to several dozen replays of an incomplete catch.

• Locked thread