Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

savage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

i have never seen a dude with worse hands than josh bellamy

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

BRING ME THE HEAD OF THE lovely BEARS LINEMAN WHO hosed UP THE HEROIC CATCH OF GRITTY YOU KNOW HE SORT OF REMINDS OF ME OF WES WELKER, FOR SOME REASON, FUTURE SUPERSTAR DANIEL BRAVERMAN

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

FizFashizzle posted:

Kelvin Benjamin was benched today and I hope they leave him there.

i hope you are excited about Matt Moore's game-winning drive in Miami

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Gonz posted:

Matt Stafford is a powerful warlock.

how did he manage to overcome a lead from a profoundly lovely, injury and roid suspension-riddled bears team that was caused by a pick six he threw to some practice squad cornerback

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Power of Pecota posted:

Trevor Siemian can eat the doo doo

uh, mods? MODS?

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Power of Pecota posted:

Trevor Siemian status: crying into a Stefan Demos New Orleans Voodoo jersey, wishing he was as good at football.

savage

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

the bears really should've loaded up their teammates with their extra PEDs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

it's time

to hack

the NFL

• Locked thread