Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH
There is no God

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

BrownThunder posted:

Raiders fans' inability to just take the loss and move on is very reminiscent of the 2015 Bengals and I love it

Any Raider fan who is furious about this loss is loving stupid. With that said, most of us aren't inconsolable about it.

Also, gently caress you for bringing up the Bengals

gently caress them for ending Bo Jackson's career

gently caress you again for presumably being a fan of said rear end in a top hat team

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

Black Sunshine posted:

lol Broncos, Seahawks exposed as bitchmade fuckbois and Jeff Fisher getting poo poo on...what a great day for football

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

Lord Waffle Beard posted:

No team goes undefeated, seahawks lose to an unimportant garbage team. Lots of dropped passes and slips due to terrible field

sorry your garbage team poo poo themselves on national tv

• Locked thread