Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Kelvin Benjamin was benched today and I hope they leave him there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

R.D. Mangles posted:

i hope you are excited about Matt Moore's game-winning drive in Miami

I wish it was against John fox.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Durandal1707 posted:

According to Nick Hardwick, the Chargers have had five sacks in the last 22 quarters worth of play.

John "defensive mastermind" Pagano, everybody.

Your number one pick concussed himself making contact with cam newton.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Terrell Pryor showed up in a luxury sports car to the press conference about him receiving illegal benefits while in college.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Prozach posted:

How terrible do the Panthers have to be to lose 40-7 to this current iteration of the Seahawks?

Panthers are really bad on offense and were a mash unit on defense.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

ACL injuries are nothing.

Unless you're a fatass like kelvin.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Arthur blank was part of the same tax scam that got the braves a new stadium.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

A.o.D. posted:

Hi, TFF, just stopping by to say that the Saints suck, but in new and different ways compared to the beginning of the season (except for coaching, that's still bad) the mid season rally was an illusion, and that some firings need to happen. Thanks for reading, and have a nice day.

Drew Brees is simultaneously the best and worst thing to ever happen to New Orleans.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

haljordan posted:

Does the team ever dare to cut/trade/bench him or do they have to wait for him to willingly retire and go run his lacrosse academy or whatever?

Drew Brees is content to devour the saints cap, chase records, and never play for a competitive team again

And I think most saints fans are okay with that tbh

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

weird Asian candy posted:

Read he dislocated and torn ligaments...so bad...

Also on an unrelated note, Vic Beastley, bitch!

Even weirder is the Panthers leading the league in sacks

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Dermatitis Thomas

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

thanks mel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

EHhhhhhhhhhh

Palmer looked BAD against the panthers. Like he couldn't even make basic throws.

Obviously the whole team has regressed but that doesn't excuse his struggles.

Why yes I'm a panthers fan why do you ask

• Locked thread