Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Good Will Hrunting posted:

How bad is Stafford's finger?

Read he dislocated and torn ligaments...so bad...

Also on an unrelated note, Vic Beastley, bitch!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

FizFashizzle posted:

Even weirder is the Panthers leading the league in sacks

That is weird, for some reason I thought they were having a down year

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Strobe posted:

Which doesn't make it suddenly okay for Douglas to do poo poo like that, last I checked. :colbert: I don't care who's worse over the course of a season, I care that what happened was loving disgusting.

Harry Douglas was like a model citizen choirboy when he was in Atlanta. Just look at what Mularkey and EXOTIC SMASHMOUTH have done to him :(

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Febreeze posted:

by-product of the hype. Honestly I hate it too. I don't need to see his warmup catches anymore, I know he's good at it. It's started to happen less and less now thanks to him no longer being a new player and more an established presence, but it's still happening too often.

Besides, the rediculous warmup catch highlight really begins and ends here tbh

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

The Texans are basically a level 1 boss.

The Texans are more like the mob that accompanies the level 1 boss that you have to kill to get to the boss but leaves you at half health and out of health pots and ultimately destroyed by said level 1 boss (Oakland).

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Has BA always been this whiny bitch of an rear end hat coach or are is this new?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

Confirmed. He's the guy at the office that never, ever stops complaining

His chronic hypertension will take care of that eventually!

• Locked thread