Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!
Forever and ever and ever

Raiders fans' inability to just take the loss and move on is very reminiscent of the 2015 Bengals and I love it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!

Black Sunshine posted:

Any Raider fan who is furious about this loss is loving stupid. With that said, most of us aren't inconsolable about it.

Also, gently caress you for bringing up the Bengals

gently caress them for ending Bo Jackson's career

gently caress you again for presumably being a fan of said rear end in a top hat team

Call me a Trump supporter before you call me a loving Bengals fan you subhuman piece of poo poo

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

ok fine, you're a trump supporter. now that i've gotten that out of the way, you're a bengals fan

The Knee Was Down

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!

Please don't argue football with Mr "Frank Gore is absolutely making the Hall of Fame" Logan

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!

MrLogan posted:

Frank Gore is making the HoF, you son of a bitch.

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!

BrownThunder posted:

Please don't argue football with Mr "Frank Gore is absolutely making the Hall of Fame" Logan

I Can't Believe I Had To Quote This Again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!

The Texans are Undertale

and the Titans are a 2000's era Sonic the Hedgehog game

• Locked thread