Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling

Blitz7x posted:

A one score gained against an injured Raiders team at home with is a bad sign going forward sorry Chiefs fans

Chiefs were down both starting DEs, starting LG, #2 CB, lost another DE and Derrick Johnson in the first half....but sure, injuries lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

Grittybeard posted:

Losing DJ really sucks, it didn't hit me until now but he might be really important against the whole exotic smashmouth thing, especially since KC doesn't even like defending the run with him in there.

Yeah and KC has no real replacement for him. DJ Alexander is mainly a special teamer and Daniel Sorensen is a safety. The D is gonna take a big step back.

Terrance Mitchell looked really good tonight though

Edit: confirmed torn Achilles, he's ruptured both his Achilles in back to back years gently caress

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
https://twitter.com/forfriedom/status/807108055741632512

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

sean10mm posted:

Alex Smith is Good Enough, Most of the Time. I don't know a pithy way to say that, though.

How that gives Parm actual psychosis, I have no idea.

He had a great 1st half yesterday, but this year Alex Smith has largely sucked. Last year he was pretty above-average though.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Here's the full Reid Del Rio post game exchange, it's really juicy and dramatic

https://twitter.com/alankmbc/status/807631456587481088

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

corn on the cop posted:

I'd probably have Dez in the top 10 solely on reputation, but he hasn't been anywhere near the menacing motherfucker he once was. Top-5 receivers should be gamebreakers, and Dez while undeniably great hasn't been that guy for a while.

If Dallas still had the 2014 version of Dez Bryant, they'd be 13-0 and heavy Super Bowl favorites.

Brown, Julio, AJ, Odell, Evans, Jordy...that's probably your top-6.

DeAndre Hopkins and Keenan Allen above Jordy

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

WampaLord posted:

"Dormammu! I've come to-" *gets sacked*

Hahaha

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
right now I'm enjoying some pulled chicken and wild rice soup while reading Peter King's Monday Morning Quarterback article

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
There's no real good reason to hate Beckham, the diva/net/trash talk stuff makes him even better. Quiet, keep-your-head-down athletes don't entertain anyone

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

Frog Princess posted:

Yeah nobody likes watching Julio.

If he got ejected from a few games I'd tune into every Falcons game.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Cut blocks generally are understandable if the WR has to block someone much much larger than them, and even then they are dangerous as hell. Cut blocking someone your own size is extra lovely, Douglas could have blocked him the old fashioned way

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Harry Douglas dove at Harris knees with his helmet because he is too lazy or unskilled in reaching out with his hands to block like you are taught. Again, that sorta is understandable if its Danny Woodhead trying to block Khalil Mack or something, but Harris is a small dude. It's possible that Harry Douglas is a good guy who just decided to do a dirty thing because he felt it was the only way, he's not an evil person, but best-case he is lazy

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Like, if Douglas had just reached out and grabbed Harris chestplate with his hands and pushed backward he would have kept him out of the play and done his job. Instead now he has to worry about getting his rear end shot in Atlanta by Talib and his mom

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
I'm gonna make a list of 20 RBs that I think are better than Bell, I hope you guys all argue with me a ton about it...hold on

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

and the Pats cannot defend the deep ball.

*strokes chin thoughtfully*

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
I read somewhere that there is a possible scenario where KC's week 17 game against SD decides whether they are the #1 AFC seed or completely out of the playoffs.

San Diego has a change to play spoiler to every other AFC West team over these last 3 weeks

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
The teams I don't want KC to face in the playoffs are the Steelers or Pats. Raiders too just because it feels hard to beat a decent team 5 times in a row.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Houston? Denver if they make it I guess. KC doesn't stack up well against other good teams, maybe I'm just being pessimistic

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
why does it always come back to video games

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Its never even fun video games like Battlefield 1 or NBA 2k, always some nerd poo poo like Fantasy and Elf Man games

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Skyrim was awesome, if every RPG game is like that then I have been missing out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

Kalli posted:

I don't know what the ratio of fault is, but Palmer's regressed, the offensive line is injured and bad now and the receivers aren't the ridiculousness they used to be, and despite all that Bruce Arians still calls more 25+ yard digs and seams then I do in Madden.

All that despite having probably the best running back in football.

David Johnson: 248 carries, 1085 yards, 11 TD's, 4.4 YPC.
69 receptions, 104 targets, 745 yards, 4 TD's, 10.8 YPR

This is some LaDainian Tomlinson type stuff.

Jamaal Charles 2013 season was pretty wild too

1,287 yards rushing at a 5.0 YPC, 12 TDs
70 receptions for 693 yards, 7 TDs

• Locked thread