Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Nostradingus posted:

I think you'd be hard-pressed to find a capo who wasn't a self-absorbed idiot

Imo call these guys self absorbed idiots and get ready to be warcrimed!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Bogan Krkic posted:

What is wrong with soccer in America that its full of all these weird pussies that can't handle the word pussy?

I couldn't imagine going to a game vs the victory and not spending the entire match calling Muscat a paedo

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

straight up brolic posted:

ya the issue is that a solid 20-30% of americans don't do this and are more interested in the abstract concept of being a 'good fan' and are massive loving cunts. i don't think people would have half the issue with us if we didn't insist on being as organized and soul sucking as possible. The fight and win dude seems like an extreme example, but his psychology is obvious in so many of the people i meet who have never gotten past thinking "liking soccer is an opportunity for me to actually exercise some authority/have expertise in something"

A key example of this is NYCFC having 'ultras' before having a playing squad

• Locked thread