Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

gleebster posted:

I approve their emphasizing that the patties are square so that they will overhang the bun. You've got to have the fundamentals before you can work the grill.

this is such an important part of the wendys identity. it cant be overstated

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kuddles
Jul 16, 2006

Like a fist wrapped in blood...
Best ole-fasheened hamburgers in the bidness.

kuddles fucked around with this message at 13:26 on Dec 10, 2016

Bob James
Nov 15, 2005

by Lowtax
Ultra Carp

Original_Z
Jun 14, 2005
Z so good
One of the better Wendy's commercials was when Dave Thomas went to some fancy French restaurant and is disappointing by the portion sizes so he goes to Wendy's. Sadly I can't find it on Youtube despite looking through several pages of Wendy's commercials.

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

One finds that this is the best of all possible worlds.
Remember when Dave Thomas' daughter, the ACTUAL Wendy was doing the commercials but everyone thought she was too fat and unappealing so they hired a hot redhead?

Actual Wendy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nto06dEfbF0

Hot & Juicy Wendy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qu4niBWcRfE

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

givepatajob posted:

Remember when Dave Thomas' daughter, the ACTUAL Wendy was doing the commercials but everyone thought she was too fat and unappealing so they hired a hot redhead?

Actual Wendy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nto06dEfbF0

Hot & Juicy Wendy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qu4niBWcRfE

lol yes and frankly I approve of the change

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

roll that beautiful bean footage

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem
drat now I want Daves hottest thickest hot n' juicy in my mouth right now. Thanks Wendy

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

mary's kinda hot :gay:

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

One finds that this is the best of all possible worlds.
I'm heading off to Wendy's right loving now to get some bacon sriracha fries. Trip report later.

kuddles
Jul 16, 2006

Like a fist wrapped in blood...
Wendy deserves to be cut some slack. If your Dad dedicated his entire life to making variations of edible products made with grease, you probably wouldn't make it to adulthood a thin and healthy person.

vanisher
Jul 12, 2005

Fun Shoe
If they remind me one more time of the importance of the hamburger patty being pressed so it's over the side of the bun...

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Rutibex posted:

within 10 years all fast food employees are going to be replaced by sophisticated vending machines. this was just one of the first steps

yeah, that's what they said 10 years ago, but it's been easier and cheaper to just lobby their workers into state-subsidized poverty

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem

givepatajob posted:

I'm heading off to Wendy's right loving now to get some bacon sriracha fries. Trip report later.

This thread compelled me to go to Wendy's even though I haven't eaten there in months. The sriracha fries were the first thing I noticed so that's what I got. They were pretty good. Thanks Wendy!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug

givepatajob posted:

I liked this picture at my local Wendy's so much...

Let's all join Comrade Lin Biao in rejecting McDonaldism and study Dave Thomas Thought!

• Locked thread