Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
THE PWNER
Sep 7, 2006

by merry exmarx
Me and my boyfriend would never even consider interacting with a crotchspawn. We see disgusting breeders everywhere, hand in hand with their crying, squealing debts. We pity them, but we also despise them. We despise them for being so stupid as to bring poop-machines into the world and expecting everyone else to tolerate their presence. It's utterly disgusting.

Post here if you've also ascended beyond breeding, beyond whining, crying, making GBS threads, vomiting crotchspawn devil-filth and the scum that force them onto the world.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
i really suck at doing the main thing we are supposed to do as a species

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
lol

me and my boyfriend
me and my boyfriend
me
me
me

yeah no poo poo

Nckdictator
Sep 8, 2006
Just..someone
RANT TIME

Harry Potter book release: don't worry, no spoilers.

Showed up at seven, in full costume for a nine am release. Devoted no? I was one of the few to dress up, and I was the best-dressed. I'm not being vain, I honestly had the most detailed and accurate costume there.

We were told in line, that the best-dressed person in line gets to open the box and have the first Half-Blood Prince book. So, I'm a shoo-in, aren't I?

WRONG.

loving moo brings her bratty sprog in at 8:59am dressed in a generic Kmart cape with stars and glitter and loving gaudy BLAH. Twig for a wand.

OMG WITTLE PWESHUS SO CUTE OMG YOU CAN OPEN THE BOX AND HAVE THIS BOOK YOU CAN'T READ AND *fawning fawning, blatant breederism etc*

THE loving KID WON'T EVEN REMEMBER THIS. THE BOX OPENING WAS MINE. MIIIIINE.

I wouldn't have minded if someone had said "Oh look Sass, you are best-dressed but would you mind if this land-mine amputee opened the box instead?" I would have said "Absolutely no problem. Go for it." But no. loving CROTCHDROPPING GETS THE HONOUR. I'm furious. On principle of course, not out of any sense of entitlement. Well yes, entitlement also. But I WORKED FOR IT, I DESERVED IT.

I made an effort. I spent money making an effort. I showed up early. I will remember and treasure this event for ever and eternity. And I'm passed over for an ugly little brat with a sparkly tie. Woo loving woo.

I didn't stab her in the eye with my wand. I WANTED to. I talked about doing so VERY loving LOUDLY. I was going to eviscerate her mother with the cover of my brand-new copy.

I loving hate breeders and child-lovers. loving GO TO HELL.

I'm so pissed about this, sorry. It's just that in ten years time, this kid won't remember what she was doing on July 16th 2005. In ten years time, I will be remembering how I was deprived of this nerdly honor by an opportunistic twat breeder and her shitling. I'm hurt. All my life, nothing has gotten to me more than being deliberately ignored, or passed over. Honestly; that's the sort of thing that can make me cry in public. Or key your car. Or viciously murder you and your family in the heat of frustration and never-ending denial Congratulations breeders, you win.

Edited to add: To all of you who are calling me immature etc, I'd like to add that you make a very good point, but have you considered GO gently caress YOURSELF? If you're so anal-retentive, go back to the other community and go on with your breeder-humping. Also, to the person who submitted this to fandom_wank, I seriously (no sarcasm) thank you. I've always wanted to be there

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

Lol I don't need kids because I am secure in the knowledge that my 401k will provide for me in my dotage

the world certainly won't devolve into a shitheap where you need at least 2 kids looking out for you in your old age~

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
Heh they always say living child free is selfish but I think it's selfish to have children!

*doesn't realize the person they're talking to is barren*

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
real talk my wife and I are around 40 and had no kids intentionally so we have two houses paid off, travel and dive at will and it owns

we do not rant about crotchspawn or do all that other retard poo poo, we just embrace the DINK lifestyle

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

glowstick party tonight posted:

Heh they always say living child free is selfish but I think it's selfish to have children!

*doesn't realize the person they're talking to is barren*

lol we know we are selfish but it owns

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

let it mellow posted:

lol we know we are selfish but it owns

yeah no poo poo I ain't having kids, gross

also, gently caress the barren, it's a gift

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
If someone doesn't want kids, that's fine. But why would you be involved in a "community" about it? What the hell do they talk about all day? Why is there a "group"? It's like me being in a discussion group called "people who have never seen The Godfather".

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

yeah no poo poo I ain't having kids, gross

also, gently caress the barren, it's a gift

idk what you are talking about I'm probably too old to understand this

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
Also that guy who was a member of r/childfree was just found guilty of intentionally slowly burning his son to death in his car. :thumbsup:

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i don't hate them as much as you do (sounds kinda neurotic to me) but i do pity people who have kids because yea your life is over now idiot

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Nckdictator posted:

RANT TIME

Harry Potter book release: don't worry, no spoilers.

Showed up at seven, in full costume for a nine am release. Devoted no? I was one of the few to dress up, and I was the best-dressed. I'm not being vain, I honestly had the most detailed and accurate costume there.

We were told in line, that the best-dressed person in line gets to open the box and have the first Half-Blood Prince book. So, I'm a shoo-in, aren't I?

WRONG.

loving moo brings her bratty sprog in at 8:59am dressed in a generic Kmart cape with stars and glitter and loving gaudy BLAH. Twig for a wand.

OMG WITTLE PWESHUS SO CUTE OMG YOU CAN OPEN THE BOX AND HAVE THIS BOOK YOU CAN'T READ AND *fawning fawning, blatant breederism etc*

THE loving KID WON'T EVEN REMEMBER THIS. THE BOX OPENING WAS MINE. MIIIIINE.

I wouldn't have minded if someone had said "Oh look Sass, you are best-dressed but would you mind if this land-mine amputee opened the box instead?" I would have said "Absolutely no problem. Go for it." But no. loving CROTCHDROPPING GETS THE HONOUR. I'm furious. On principle of course, not out of any sense of entitlement. Well yes, entitlement also. But I WORKED FOR IT, I DESERVED IT.

I made an effort. I spent money making an effort. I showed up early. I will remember and treasure this event for ever and eternity. And I'm passed over for an ugly little brat with a sparkly tie. Woo loving woo.

I didn't stab her in the eye with my wand. I WANTED to. I talked about doing so VERY loving LOUDLY. I was going to eviscerate her mother with the cover of my brand-new copy.

I loving hate breeders and child-lovers. loving GO TO HELL.

I'm so pissed about this, sorry. It's just that in ten years time, this kid won't remember what she was doing on July 16th 2005. In ten years time, I will be remembering how I was deprived of this nerdly honor by an opportunistic twat breeder and her shitling. I'm hurt. All my life, nothing has gotten to me more than being deliberately ignored, or passed over. Honestly; that's the sort of thing that can make me cry in public. Or key your car. Or viciously murder you and your family in the heat of frustration and never-ending denial Congratulations breeders, you win.

Edited to add: To all of you who are calling me immature etc, I'd like to add that you make a very good point, but have you considered GO gently caress YOURSELF? If you're so anal-retentive, go back to the other community and go on with your breeder-humping. Also, to the person who submitted this to fandom_wank, I seriously (no sarcasm) thank you. I've always wanted to be there

hot take: the author and the child should be stabbed in the eye and go to hell

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

Also that guy who was a member of r/childfree was just found guilty of intentionally slowly burning his son to death in his car. :thumbsup:

hot take: the kid in the car

THE PWNER
Sep 7, 2006

by merry exmarx

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

If someone doesn't want kids, that's fine. But why would you be involved in a "community" about it? What the hell do they talk about all day? Why is there a "group"? It's like me being in a discussion group called "people who have never seen The Godfather".

Not having kids is not just my primary hobby, but my only hobby. When I'm not working, I'm thinking about, talking about, or dreaming about not having kids.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
If you have kids and have time to shitpost you are probably a poo poo parent

THE PWNER
Sep 7, 2006

by merry exmarx

There's no such thing as a good parent. Having kids is inherently a bad thing to do, for stupid breeding mongoloids.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

it mostly just makes me lovely at my job im neglecting to shitpost instead

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Moridin920 posted:

i don't hate them as much as you do (sounds kinda neurotic to me) but i do pity people who have kids because yea your life is over now idiot

kids are bad.

THE PWNER posted:

Having kids is inherently a bad thing to do, for stupid breeding mongoloids.

unironically true

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
having kids is socially irresponsible, but there is no reason to be a jerk about it.

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     
you're young and you may think you don't want kids, but you will when you're older, it's nature :)

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005
I FUCKING HATE POOR PEOPLE BUT I LOVE BEING FUCKED IN THE ASS and having two dishwashers in my CONDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A misanthrope posted:

kids are bad.

I was trapped in a limo tonight for almost 3 hours with 3 toddlers with only wine to sustain me so I can confirm children are the worst.

Xtra Innings Lovin
Nov 11, 2016

I don't have kids. But also hate the child free zealots as well. In fact I'm pretty sure I hate almost everybody come to think of it

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Schweinhund posted:

you're young and you may think you don't want kids, but you will when you're older, it's nature :)

i mean i dont think im getting dumber as i age, so probably not

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i am definitely getting dumber as i age, but i am also getting weirder and more reclusive so i don't think i gotta worry about kids

Invisible Handjob
Apr 7, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

A misanthrope posted:

i mean i dont think im getting dumber as i age, so probably not

everyone gets dumber as they age

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

imagine if humans reproduced asexually. every time you jerked it you'd jizz out a swarm of children. clean up would be such a chore.

Ralph Crammed In
May 11, 2007

Let's get clean and smart

CFs are such loving children that they can't stand competition from actual children.

TODD BONZALEZ
Jul 3, 2010

It's supremely good and cool to not give a gently caress about anything, especially my beloved children

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
This is such a weird thing to even post on Something Awful where 30% of posters are dads and the rest are functionally childfree

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

too bad Childfree makes the cause look so bad because goddamn people everywhere need to stop having all these loving kids

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002
The only time not wanting kids comes up for me is when discussing how hard it makes serious dating in your 30s. :iiam:

People using the "breeder" and "mombie" lingo are hilariously terrible.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

*human population grew by 3 billion in last 40 years

*half the wildlife population of the world was killed off in the last 40 years

hey im a suburban dipshit who produces nothing of value except a mountain of plastic trash! meet my kids braydon, jaydon, aidon, braxton and jaxton! you are so selfish for not wanting a home full of little angels like these!

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

A misanthrope posted:

*human population grew by 3 billion in last 40 years

*half the wildlife population of the world was killed off in the last 40 years

hey im a suburban dipshit who produces nothing of value except a mountain of plastic trash! meet my kids braydon, jaydon, aidon, braxton and jaxton! you are so selfish for not wanting a litter of little angels like these!

I have kids.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
I'm gonna have more kids pretty soon and, to be honest, I look forward to it.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

yeah but your kids are probably cool

Invisible Handjob
Apr 7, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

A misanthrope posted:

coward

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

A misanthrope posted:

They're pretty cool but they're also pretty boring.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

*deeply regrets ruining life by having children

*tries to shame friends into having kids so they are miserable too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

it's minimalist program he gets a pass

• Locked thread