Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
does a bear poo poo in the woods?

no, we paved over the woods

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Invisible Handjob
Apr 7, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

A misanthrope posted:

what are we going to do when our food production systems fail to keep up with human population growth?

i'm going to eat you and your kids is what im going to do

people who say this poo poo never even have any guns lol

Invisible Handjob
Apr 7, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

A misanthrope posted:

what are we going to do when our food production systems fail to keep up with human population growth?

i'm going to eat you and your kids is what im going to do

bring it bitch

i dont got any kids but you can swallow my sperm it's the closest you're gonna get

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Invisible Handjob posted:

people who say this poo poo never even have any guns lol

this is america i have 8 guns

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

have a few more world wars, probably

we will have a pandemic -- that's not an "if" but a "when" thing. i just hope it doesn't destabalize things enough to make people launch nukes and poo poo. i'd love a pristine environment and half the population gone.

i'll volunteer to go first and shot myself in the brain with one of my 8 guns

Invisible Handjob
Apr 7, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
are there any other animals where individuals remove themselves from the gene pool for the 'good of the species/planet'

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

I AM THE TOILET posted:

god drat it i'm paying attention to you; that was the worst thing i could have done i'm sorry moving on

You're pushing 40 and your regdate is 2016? What was your username before you got perma'd for shitposting?

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

are there any other animals where individuals remove themselves from the gene pool for the 'good of the species/planet'

there are animals that go absolutely bugfuck when the population gets too high. real mad max poo poo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
even when the inevitable total environmental collapse starts, some places will stay inhabitable longer than others. if we somehow haven't had any more world wars prior to that point, we will sure as hell have them after.

or maybe humans will stop being assholes while simultaneously developing technology to sustain the massively overpopulated planet.

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

Unicorns

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
i say we launch all excess humans into space, to the off-world colonies

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

http://io9.gizmodo.com/how-rats-turned-their-private-paradise-into-a-terrifyin-1687584457

quote:

The few secluded spaces housed a population Calhoun called, "the beautiful ones." Generally guarded by one male, the females—- and few males — inside the space didn't breed or fight or do anything but eat and groom and sleep. When the population started declining the beautiful ones were spared from violence and death, but had completely lost touch with social behaviors, including having sex or caring for their young.

Invisible Handjob
Apr 7, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

poo poo that's hosed up

not the rats, just the fact that's probably how you view yourself

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

poo poo that's hosed up

are you trying to own me invisible handjob

Invisible Handjob
Apr 7, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

A misanthrope posted:

are you trying to own me invisible handjob

not really trying

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

poo poo that's hosed up

And even that's wrong cus those rats were at least still grooming themselves

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

not really trying

and i wasn't really trying to gently caress your mother last night but look what happened

:iceburn:

Invisible Handjob
Apr 7, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

A misanthrope posted:

and i wasn't really trying to gently caress your mother last night but look what happened

:iceburn:

my moms dead you necrophiliac

i killed that bitch out of spite for procreating and ruining the planet, oval office

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

my moms dead you necrophiliac

dont kink shame me

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
was that post interesting or funny, fellow goon

Invisible Handjob
Apr 7, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

WENTZ WAGON NUI posted:

this was a bad post, by me

too bad signatures are against the rules because this belongs at the bottom of everything you post

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
Thanks for following my work

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

WENTZ WAGON NUI posted:

was that post interesting or funny, fellow goon

Stocky Manhood
Jul 29, 2014

Can I get a hat wobble?

Xtra Innings Lovin posted:

In fact I'm pretty sure I hate almost everybody come to think of it

Me too. My little son just threw his arms around my neck, gave me a squeeze, and said "big hug!". Curse this terrible burden.

Invisible Handjob
Apr 7, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

Sale At Albertsons! posted:

Me too. My little son just threw his arms around my neck, gave me a squeeze, and said "big hug!". Curse this terrible burden.

shut up breeder

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Grand Prize Winner posted:

Lol I don't need kids because I am secure in the knowledge that my 401k will provide for me in my dotage

the world certainly won't devolve into a shitheap where you need at least 2 kids looking out for you in your old age~

just commit suicide, dummy. Why would you want to be a miserable old gently caress in a shitheap world?

Invisible Handjob
Apr 7, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

Mc Do Well posted:

just commit suicide, dummy.

this goes for everyone in the child-free movement. why go half-assed? go all the way and remove your total environmental burden, thanks

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
My four year old made herself a pillow fort on the couch today and then we played Uno for roughly 9 hours, in it.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
I am a freaking beast at Uno, I decimated her. I know all the combos and she's an idiot noob who always drops down her color joker card the second she gets it.

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

this goes for everyone in the child-free movement. why go half-assed? go all the way and remove your total environmental burden, thanks

I think you'll find the people who have figured out they shouldn't have more than 1 or 2 kids also support assisted suicide.

Really it is economic as was as ecologic - fewer humans means more wealth for everyone - having lots of kids plays into our Ruler's game of hereditary dominion.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
What's that honey? a red +2 for me? Well guess what you just triggered a 9 red card avalanche combo and next round you're getting hit with two +4's and I'm changing the suit color to blue because I know what cards you have because your hands are too small to hold the massive amount of cards I've just given you and oyu have to fan them out on the couch between us and even though I promise not to look, I still look. HAha.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Mc Do Well posted:

I think you'll find the people who have figured out they shouldn't have more than 1 or 2 kids also support assisted suicide.

Really it is economic as was as ecologic - fewer humans means more wealth for everyone - having lots of kids plays into our Ruler's game of hereditary dominion.

don't try to say sensible things to invisble handjob he is an angry goon (probably frustrated by being stuck with many, many children)

Invisible Handjob
Apr 7, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

Mc Do Well posted:

ah childfree = 2 kids? no? then why did you bother to reply with this off topic nonsense

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

kids are retarded

Invisible Handjob
Apr 7, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

A misanthrope posted:

don't try to say sensible things to invisble handjob he is an angry goon (probably frustrated by being stuck with many, many children)

i am called invisible handjob cus i beliveve in birth control via hand jobs

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
My wife told me to stop shouting "wah-BAM" whenever I hit the kids with a brutal Uno move but I'm not gonna.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
If you go to play-uno.com you can play uno online.

Invisible Handjob
Apr 7, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

A misanthrope posted:

kids are retarded

jesus how do so many of these little crotchspawn even get in there

Invisible Handjob
Apr 7, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

Minimalist Program posted:

If you go to play-uno.com you can play uno online.

Thanks!! I'll check it out

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

jesus how do so many of these little crotchspawn even get in there

they are slippery -- covered with snot -- and have no sense of self-preservation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Invisible Handjob
Apr 7, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

A misanthrope posted:

they are slippery -- covered with snot -- and have no sense of self-preservation

I've been trying to reach my hands in there to steal the toys for literally YEARS, clearly I don't have what it takes to go all the way

• Locked thread