Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i don't hate them as much as you do (sounds kinda neurotic to me) but i do pity people who have kids because yea your life is over now idiot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
who cares though your entire life revolves around your kids now gj

have fun taking any vacation for the next 20 years

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

butterbar posted:

You never heard of in-laws? Or summer camp?

it's never quite the same my friend

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
having a kid is probably the most selfish thing you can do and yet hilariously enough it is also one of the dumbest rear end things you can do for your finances and future happiness

esp in this country where everything is designed to dick the worker

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Quick Draw McGraw posted:

at this point im convinced youre some sort of markov chain bot

what did i say that was wrong?

you want to see the studies that say as much and attribute most of the happiness gap to lack of programs in the US that help parents like paid maternity leave?

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

You say the most unremarkable dumb poo poo ever. Your posts are the written equivalent of a giant bowl of soggy oatmeal

sorry about your life with kids i guess lmao

everything in that post is factual and correct don't be salty about it. nothing more selfish than copying your genes (as if the world really needs your genes lol get over yourself, as if you couldn't adopt one of the many many kids in need), and yet it drains your finances and studies show people w/o kids in the USA are happier than parents.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
why would i say that irl to anyone lol

This isn't a defense for being so insanely, brutally boring

:qq:

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Please filter your posts to things people would actually like to hear then

if you don't want to read about child-free poo poo why are you in a thread about it then lol

i'll never understand you people "let me wander into a thread that I fundamentally don't like then get mad when people talk about the topic of the thread."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Before you post: Before posting, please ask yourself the following question: "Am I making a post which is either funny, informative, or interesting on any level?"

If you can answer "yes" to this, then please post. If you cannot, then refrain from posting.

what the gently caress are you doing other than just saying "you're unfunny" while posting nothing of value yourself and backseat modding? you made 1 post agreeing that people without kids are probably just poors and the rest are mad at me for not being funny.

sorry about your kids dude drat if a forums thread gets you this riled up maybe you should give em a hug or something

• Locked thread