Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
This is such a weird thing to even post on Something Awful where 30% of posters are dads and the rest are functionally childfree

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
John Lennon was a wifebeater and 30 years later Yoko's quite willing to ride in on his fame........................ so Japanese

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
In all seriousness lol the human race is actually going to expand so how's that taste you fuckers who really sorta believe this stuff (that's no one in this thread) ha ha ha ???

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
John Lennon basically sucked as a human being and a philosopher and frankly he was a pop musician so gently caress him and gently caress him and gently caress the weird little cult that grew up around him also

neat shades though I wear round sunglasses like that cuz it looks cool

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
this was a bad post, by me

Harime Nui fucked around with this message at 13:24 on Dec 10, 2016

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity

RobattoJesus posted:

Imma scare him real good because I'll be way more experienced at being spooky

Well actually I went back and thought about it and what you literally said--- "that was a waste of time"---versus presumably the last human's subjective reflection on having witnessed mankind's works come to nothing, makes it clear it's not this sort of hostile statement I was thinking therefore my initial reaction was totally invalid, hence my editing it out but you did quote it before I could get rid of that so I am explaining my reasoning now.

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
was that post interesting or funny, fellow goon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
Thanks for following my work

• Locked thread