Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

A misanthrope posted:

*human population grew by 3 billion in last 40 years

*half the wildlife population of the world was killed off in the last 40 years

hey im a suburban dipshit who produces nothing of value except a mountain of plastic trash! meet my kids braydon, jaydon, aidon, braxton and jaxton! you are so selfish for not wanting a litter of little angels like these!

I have kids.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
I'm gonna have more kids pretty soon and, to be honest, I look forward to it.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

A misanthrope posted:

yeah but your kids are probably cool

They're pretty cool but they're also pretty boring.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
My four year old made herself a pillow fort on the couch today and then we played Uno for roughly 9 hours, in it.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
I am a freaking beast at Uno, I decimated her. I know all the combos and she's an idiot noob who always drops down her color joker card the second she gets it.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
What's that honey? a red +2 for me? Well guess what you just triggered a 9 red card avalanche combo and next round you're getting hit with two +4's and I'm changing the suit color to blue because I know what cards you have because your hands are too small to hold the massive amount of cards I've just given you and oyu have to fan them out on the couch between us and even though I promise not to look, I still look. HAha.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
My wife told me to stop shouting "wah-BAM" whenever I hit the kids with a brutal Uno move but I'm not gonna.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
If you go to play-uno.com you can play uno online.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

A misanthrope posted:

they are slippery -- covered with snot -- and have no sense of self-preservation

Hell, same.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Rutibex posted:

UNO is a cheap gimmick. i play Texas Hold'em with my kids :clint:

Sounds like somebody never unlocked the secret of Uno.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
*In Werner Herzog voice*
I think there are specific times where Uno is a natural concomitant of the mood. When there's insecurity, collapse of financial systems - that's where a game of Uno always hits fertile ground.

• Locked thread