Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dave Concepcion
Mar 19, 2012
every single trend in the world except maybe battery technology has us on a course towards a future of nothing but utter total poo poo, seems kinda inconsiderate to bring new humans into this tbh

also, all dads I know seem utterly miserable behind their brave facade and some will even admit it if sufficiently drunk 

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dave Concepcion
Mar 19, 2012
also, modern dads with their babybjörns and whatnot are raising a generation of weak men, we need a return to the time when a dad's emotional investment was a firm handshake on your 18th, that way you'd develop complexes that made you do all kinds of industrious and productive things to earn your dad's love instead of living at home until 35 writing a blog about pronouns

Dave Concepcion
Mar 19, 2012

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

it is possible that technology will advance fast enough to stave off the end of modern society, but i'm not holding my breath.

lol every single technological advancement with that potential will instead be aggressively exploited for short term financial gain by the already mega rich and if you think otherwise you're a bitch rear end sucka who probably thinks you're saving the planet by seriously considering a hybrid for your next second car

Dave Concepcion
Mar 19, 2012

Kibbles n Shits posted:

People who don't like children, amirite

I actually like children, just don't want any because they steal your life

• Locked thread