Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

Magnitogorsk. posted:

Sometimes I think about how nice it would be to not have kids but then I think about what it would be like to be the weird 50 year old guy in the office with no chidren

You don't have to be the weird 50 year old guy in the office with no children. You can be the guy who retired at 50 because you didn't spend literally millions of dollars on having children.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
Kids cost ~$250-$350k each, on average, from 0 to 17. Doesn't include college. Obviously way way way more if you live outside of bumfuck nowhere.

I'd much rather have the cash.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

frogge posted:

I don't really care to have kids but if someone else wants to crap out fifty of them, so what. Who's gonna pay my social security when I'm too old to work?

Because those fifty little assholes are contributing to overpopulation.

The single best thing a person can do in their life to help the environment is to NOT make more people. Like if you really want to be a parent, there are millions of kids who already exist and need a good home. Don't make more humans.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

spacetoaster posted:

I'm glad that liberals tend to be the ones not having children.

Nobody needs that ideology spread around.

"Adopting kids is terrible also I just can't stop sucking all these dicks!!!" - spacetoaster, 2016

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

frogge posted:

If it's a choice between stopping overpopulation when I'm old and dying anyways or having children that grow up and get jobs that pay my social security so I don't necessarily die in a ditch I'm gonna go with overpopulation contributing to my social security.

It's not a choice between those two. Immigration will keep a strong work force available to pay for you.

Or conversely, the Trump-o-calypse will remove all social security anyway.

• Locked thread