Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
On one hand like thanks for giving birth to me and granting me the gift of life but on the other hand lol @ wasting 18 years of your life you stupid sacks of poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
I just faintly remembered a time when I had opinions and voiced them before I grew up and realized arguing is a waste of time and everyone is terrible

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

I AM THE TOILET posted:

god drat it i'm paying attention to you; that was the worst thing i could have done i'm sorry moving on

You're pushing 40 and your regdate is 2016? What was your username before you got perma'd for shitposting?

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Invisible Handjob posted:

poo poo that's hosed up

not the rats, just the fact that's probably how you view yourself

And even that's wrong cus those rats were at least still grooming themselves

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Sale At Albertsons! posted:

Me too. My little son just threw his arms around my neck, gave me a squeeze, and said "big hug!". Curse this terrible burden.

1) Hahaha holy poo poo what a human being you've raised 2) was that before or after he poo poo himself I'm guessing after cus that's like the first thing they do and 3) shut up breeder

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

poorlifedecision posted:

I've seen adults who should have the ability to process conservation who were still about this stupid.

That's not the reason your mom always gave you the smallest slice of lasagne.

• Locked thread