Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SpaceClown
Feb 13, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

glowstick party tonight posted:

Heh they always say living child free is selfish but I think it's selfish to have children!

*doesn't realize the person they're talking to is barren*

How is it selfish, I fail to see the mental gymnastics.

Its selfish cause dweebs with hosed up baby bits feel left out, so you better do your part!!!!

Like it sucks to suck with your not-a-disability, huh nerd?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpaceClown
Feb 13, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

frogge posted:

If it's a choice between stopping overpopulation when I'm old and dying anyways or having children that grow up and get jobs that pay my social security so I don't necessarily die in a ditch I'm gonna go with overpopulation contributing to my social security.

Lol social security aint gonna be around much longer. Save the cash you would have spent on children and live a far better life. With more $$$

SpaceClown
Feb 13, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
itt assmad people who dont want kids

stop breaking the thread gimmick shitbirds. if you're so assblasted that you can't suspend your inability to take an opportunity to laugh at some of your beliefs, gbs is more sensitive than byob and more humorless than cspam.

have some self awareness ffs.

t. not kid havver

All of you:

Stupid Dorks posted:

GOD!! Can't these fuckin BREEDERS just understand I don't WANT kids? I hate having to listen to them tell me I might change my mind! It deeply triggers my insecurities that one day I may perhaps might regret not having kids!

• Locked thread