Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Invisible Handjob
Apr 7, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

A misanthrope posted:

i mean i dont think im getting dumber as i age, so probably not

everyone gets dumber as they age

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Invisible Handjob
Apr 7, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

A misanthrope posted:

yeah but your kids are probably cool

coward

Invisible Handjob
Apr 7, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

A misanthrope posted:

when people talk about how bears or deer or whatever animal population need to be culled because they're eating people's trash an running in front of their cars i think about how maybe we should work on keeping our population in check too

is that so crazy to ask? it dont have to be eugenics just wear a jimmy hat goddam

seriously look at this poo poo

Invisible Handjob
Apr 7, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

I AM THE TOILET posted:

kids suck tho i seriously doubt anyone has them on purpose

like the percentage of people on this planet who look at each other and go "yeah honey let's loving do it let's gently caress each other good and get teh baby up in there; i really want it" and not mean any of that in any dumbass lovely ironic way has gotta be less than 1%

none of the dads i work with have ever told me they got a kid on purpose

and they all tell me about how they love their kids in spite of how lovely they are, and i really believe them. i'm sure they even believe themselves

i'm too cautious to blow a baby up me wife, but i'll never say never when it comes to having kids

gettin close to 40 tho; better poo poo or get off the pot i ain't wanna be the grandpa in the room during parent/teacher nite (i ain't never have kids lmao you loving kidding no loving way ahahaahahah)

if everyone you work with had a kid by mistake you likely work some poo poo job and live in poverty so you are exactly the type of person who shouldnt be having kids ,thanks

Invisible Handjob
Apr 7, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

I AM THE TOILET posted:

incorrect ,thanks

thanks for what? pointing out your garbage life choices? no problem, at least you decided not to have kids!

Invisible Handjob
Apr 7, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

A misanthrope posted:

what are we going to do when our food production systems fail to keep up with human population growth?

i'm going to eat you and your kids is what im going to do

people who say this poo poo never even have any guns lol

Invisible Handjob
Apr 7, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

A misanthrope posted:

what are we going to do when our food production systems fail to keep up with human population growth?

i'm going to eat you and your kids is what im going to do

bring it bitch

i dont got any kids but you can swallow my sperm it's the closest you're gonna get

Invisible Handjob
Apr 7, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
are there any other animals where individuals remove themselves from the gene pool for the 'good of the species/planet'

Invisible Handjob
Apr 7, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

poo poo that's hosed up

not the rats, just the fact that's probably how you view yourself

Invisible Handjob
Apr 7, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

A misanthrope posted:

are you trying to own me invisible handjob

not really trying

Invisible Handjob
Apr 7, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

A misanthrope posted:

and i wasn't really trying to gently caress your mother last night but look what happened

:iceburn:

my moms dead you necrophiliac

i killed that bitch out of spite for procreating and ruining the planet, oval office

Invisible Handjob
Apr 7, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

WENTZ WAGON NUI posted:

this was a bad post, by me

too bad signatures are against the rules because this belongs at the bottom of everything you post

Invisible Handjob
Apr 7, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

Sale At Albertsons! posted:

Me too. My little son just threw his arms around my neck, gave me a squeeze, and said "big hug!". Curse this terrible burden.

shut up breeder

Invisible Handjob
Apr 7, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

Mc Do Well posted:

just commit suicide, dummy.

this goes for everyone in the child-free movement. why go half-assed? go all the way and remove your total environmental burden, thanks

Invisible Handjob
Apr 7, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

Mc Do Well posted:

I think you'll find the people who have figured out they shouldn't have more than 1 or 2 kids also support assisted suicide.

Really it is economic as was as ecologic - fewer humans means more wealth for everyone - having lots of kids plays into our Ruler's game of hereditary dominion.

ah childfree = 2 kids? no? then why did you bother to reply with this off topic nonsense

Invisible Handjob
Apr 7, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

A misanthrope posted:

don't try to say sensible things to invisble handjob he is an angry goon (probably frustrated by being stuck with many, many children)

i am called invisible handjob cus i beliveve in birth control via hand jobs

Invisible Handjob
Apr 7, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

A misanthrope posted:

kids are retarded

jesus how do so many of these little crotchspawn even get in there

Invisible Handjob
Apr 7, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

Minimalist Program posted:

If you go to play-uno.com you can play uno online.

Thanks!! I'll check it out

Invisible Handjob
Apr 7, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

A misanthrope posted:

they are slippery -- covered with snot -- and have no sense of self-preservation

I've been trying to reach my hands in there to steal the toys for literally YEARS, clearly I don't have what it takes to go all the way

Invisible Handjob
Apr 7, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
I have no children and never will, because frankly it sounds pretty horrible

but that's my personal lifestyle choice, i don't pretend i'm doing it for the good of everyone else because i'm not a sanctimonious rear end in a top hat :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Invisible Handjob
Apr 7, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

yeah this pretty much sums up one of the main reasons i don't have kids

• Locked thread