Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

Dave Concepcion posted:

every single trend in the world except maybe battery technology has us on a course towards a future of nothing but utter total poo poo, seems kinda inconsiderate to bring new humans into this tbh

Even technology is poo poo. If you have a kid now they'll probably just spend their entire lives with a VR helmet on their head only stopping to eat the poo poo in your fridge at night. You won't even know what they look like apart from their chin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

A misanthrope posted:

thats the problem

Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion, too

John Lennon knew what we need to do

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

"You're selfish for not having children"

really means

"YOU MUST BRING FORTH MORE WHITEYS TO STOP THE UNSTOPPABLE TIDE OF ISLAM"

You should educate these deeply racist people on their internalized bigotry with your wokeness.

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

WENTZ WAGON NUI posted:

In all seriousness lol the human race is actually going to expand so how's that taste you fuckers who really sorta believe this stuff (that's no one in this thread) ha ha ha ???

I'm going to be a ghost and follow the entire progress of mankind until the heat-death of the universe when all of mankind's achievements are erased and proven to be completely pointless I'm going to greet the last human to die and say "lol, well that was a big ol' waste of time" with a big poo poo eating grin on my face.

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

WENTZ WAGON NUI posted:

Why would he care he's just a ghost in the afterlife now lol doofus

Imma scare him real good because I'll be way more experienced at being spooky

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

WENTZ WAGON NUI posted:

Well actually I went back and thought about it and what you literally said--- "that was a waste of time"---versus presumably the last human's subjective reflection on having witnessed mankind's works come to nothing, makes it clear it's not this sort of hostile statement I was thinking therefore my initial reaction was totally invalid, hence my editing it out but you did quote it before I could get rid of that so I am explaining my reasoning now.

I hope the last person alive isn't as hasty as you are, otherwise they'll totally ruin the punch line to my multi-million year long burn.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

Invisible Handjob posted:

are there any other animals where individuals remove themselves from the gene pool for the 'good of the species/planet'

Unicorns

• Locked thread