Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Industrial Meat Package posted:

You don't have to be the weird 50 year old guy in the office with no children. You can be the guy who retired at 50 because you didn't spend literally millions of dollars on having children.

butterbar posted:

Whenever I see someone who says this, I just sort of assume they are poor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Moridin920 posted:

having a kid is probably the most selfish thing you can do and yet hilariously enough it is also one of the dumbest rear end things you can do for your finances and future happiness

esp in this country where everything is designed to dick the worker

at this point im convinced youre some sort of markov chain bot

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Moridin920 posted:

what did i say that was wrong?

you want to see the studies that say as much and attribute most of the happiness gap to lack of programs that help parents in the US like paid maternity leave?

You say the most unremarkable dumb poo poo ever. Your posts are the written equivalent of a giant bowl of soggy oatmeal

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
I just can't imagine your motivation for posthing this crap. I assume it's because IRL when you start talking people just sort of walk away

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Moridin920 posted:

everything in that post is factual and correct don't be salty about it.

This isn't a defense for being so insanely, brutally boring

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Moridin920 posted:

why would i say that irl to anyone lol

Please filter your posts to things people would actually like to hear then

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Moridin920 posted:

if you don't want to read about child-free poo poo why are you in a thread about it then lol

i'll never understand you people "let me wander into a thread that I fundamentally don't like then get mad when people talk about the thing the thread is about."

Before you post: Before posting, please ask yourself the following question: "Am I making a post which is either funny, informative, or interesting on any level?"

If you can answer "yes" to this, then please post. If you cannot, then refrain from posting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Free Dad Gay, So What

• Locked thread