Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

delicious from the pools mmmmmm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011
that was quick

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

:getin:

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
nice goal that

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Mane is very good. West Ham defending...not so much

Grimble
Jul 7, 2002

He will build a castle with garden on an island called Cheshire, and he is permitted to breed.
That's some real bad defending.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
lol at all those West Ham players standing flat footed while that all developed

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

Lallana owns

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

oh good

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
Welcome back Adam

Spangly A
May 14, 2009

God help you if ever you're caught on these shores

A man's ambition must indeed be small
To write his name upon a shithouse wall

EvilHawk posted:

Can you stop being so negative it's hard for us to keep up

I really like this side but something is clearly fundamentally wrong. The players are completely unfit for a start, constant injuries, blowing games late. Bilic saying it's been like that in training since preseason. Tldr we're going down

but we got to see Payet for a year so that was cool, also we swindled the taxpayer and I hope the stadium is cursed

nice goal from lallana

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice
West Ham is so bad at football im embarrassed to have once lived there

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
If Antonio's first touch was a bit better he's in.

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
I want to hug and kiss Adam Lallana and I don't care who knows it

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006
So Ayew, who we signed as a striker is playing on the right-wing. And Antonio, who is our best right-winger is playing as a striker. Wonderful

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
I hope West Ham have to bring back big Sam to keep them up.

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

Ziggy Tzardust posted:

So Ayew, who we signed as a striker is playing on the right-wing. And Antonio, who is our best right-winger is playing as a striker. Wonderful

did ayew ever play as a striker for swansea? I though he was always on the right or 10

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
Lmao that pass through the entire west ham defense

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Spangly A posted:

I really like this side but something is clearly fundamentally wrong. The players are completely unfit for a start, constant injuries, blowing games late. Bilic saying it's been like that in training since preseason. Tldr we're going down

hasn't bilic been the manager long enough that players being unfit is his fault?

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
I dont know what to consider a "safe" liverpool lead anymore. I dont think we have ever hosed up a 4 goal lead so im gonna go with that

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Jose posted:

hasn't bilic been the manager long enough that players being unfit is his fault?

Yeah.

Spangly A
May 14, 2009

God help you if ever you're caught on these shores

A man's ambition must indeed be small
To write his name upon a shithouse wall

Jose posted:

I've heard the training ground and pitches are in shocking condition (after the owners fired the groundstaff last year)

It's partially him on that front but he was, in fact, making noises about problems in preseason. There's also the problem of all our depth being free transfers who are terrible.

Ziggy Tzardust posted:

nah ayew's a winger/forward not a central player, Antonio definitely makes sense there (he's dench)

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006

RideTheSpiral posted:

did ayew ever play as a striker for swansea? I though he was always on the right or 10

He was used as a striker for a while and got 6 goals in 9. He's not a natural striker but he's certainly a decent fill-in

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

CyberPingu posted:

I dont know what to consider a "safe" liverpool lead anymore. I dont think we have ever hosed up a 4 goal lead so im gonna go with that
They don't have a safe lead, and I'm weirdly enjoying that. For better and worse they're easily one of the most entertaining teams going. They're so entertaining that they even managed to make a professional sports contract incredibly funny.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
West Ham are playing like Bilic made them wear diapers and do big poos in their diapers

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

Ziggy Tzardust posted:

He was used as a striker for a while and got 6 goals in 9. He's not a natural striker but he's certainly a decent fill-in

yeah but it's pretty stupid having the only non glass perma crock headerer on the wing putting in crosses

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Spangly A posted:

I've heard the training ground and pitches are in shocking condition (after the owners fired the groundstaff last year)

lmao thats so loving stupid

payet owns

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

Sigh

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Karius is loving trash

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

That's nice. More of that.

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

A Black Mark For Retarded Posting
Karius isn't a good goalkeeper

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

payet is very good at free kicks, isnt he

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006
I can't understand how Payet is still playing for us

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
Get hosed Liverpool

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!
v naice

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
I did not see that coming at all

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!
more like pre-karius

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Yes, this going soft at the back is sudden. Sure.

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

great football

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice