Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nottherealaborn
Nov 12, 2012

Vegetable posted:

gently caress the NBC commentators for thinking it's a clear pen, it's anything but

I can see where they're confused seeing as it is a clear pen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nottherealaborn
Nov 12, 2012

NTRabbit posted:

The man rammed his head into another player and drew blood, doesn't make it a pen

Lol

Nottherealaborn
Nov 12, 2012

Loving Africa Chaps posted:

remember last year when leicester v city would be a good game instead of an absolute steam rolling?

City aren't that bad, I don't think Leicester will simply steamroll them. Hopefully will get the win in the end though.

Nottherealaborn
Nov 12, 2012
This is beautiful

Nottherealaborn
Nov 12, 2012
At what point does Pep realize that Bravo is poo poo, has always been poo poo, and always will be poo poo?

Nottherealaborn
Nov 12, 2012
Fuckin hell

Nottherealaborn
Nov 12, 2012
How does Mahrez have a first touch like that?!

Nottherealaborn
Nov 12, 2012
Anyone got a gif to that third goal yet?

Nottherealaborn
Nov 12, 2012
I would like to congratulate Chelsea on defeating City 2 weeks in a row, possibly more, while Aguero and Fernandinho are out.

Nottherealaborn
Nov 12, 2012
Which game is gonna be less dire?

Nottherealaborn
Nov 12, 2012

Blinkz0rz posted:

wanyama is

not great

How does one manage to not get that on goal?

Nottherealaborn
Nov 12, 2012
Can Liverpool lose 4-3 hilariously again? Stay tuned to find out!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nottherealaborn
Nov 12, 2012
lol Andy wearing a random t shirt essentially

• Locked thread