Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006
Bilic has gone fully mental on his squad and named 3 youth players on the bench

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006

Spangly A posted:

I'm pretty sure we're down to youth teamers at defence anyway

outside of recalling loans that is
e; lol Quina and Browne, excellent

Yeah, I understand Pike being there as Masuaku and Arbelo have been dreadful but Browne isn't very good and Quina isn't ready yet. Martinez would have been a better option

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006

Spangly A posted:

I'm still not sure how we're down to pike when we started the season with oxford, hendrie, burke, byram and tomka

Burke should never have been loaned out after Tomka was sold. He gets overlooked because Oxford is so good but Burke is a perfectly acceptable cover choice for RB. There's talk about recalling him from Wigan in January.

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006
So Ayew, who we signed as a striker is playing on the right-wing. And Antonio, who is our best right-winger is playing as a striker. Wonderful

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006

RideTheSpiral posted:

did ayew ever play as a striker for swansea? I though he was always on the right or 10

He was used as a striker for a while and got 6 goals in 9. He's not a natural striker but he's certainly a decent fill-in

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006
I can't understand how Payet is still playing for us

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006
What the gently caress happened there?

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006
The most surprising part of today is that apart from the goal, Nordveit hasn't been entirely poo poo

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006

Bogan Krkic posted:

he's not particularly agile or quick and i reckon he'll get done for pace at fullback, but he's still the best right back we have lmao

I miss Jenko at RB. Despite his problems last season, his first season with us still makes me think that he was worth signing.

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006
Adrian would have had that

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006
Whatever happened to the whole "booking for dissent" thing? Lallana was screaming at the ref and there was nothing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006
Between this and the Spurs game Randolph has cost us as many points as Adrian.

• Locked thread