Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

He can be whatever the hell he wants, I'm a straight married man and even I wanna gently caress him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I kinda want to know but I suspect it wouldn't be anything near what I could imagine up.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I don't think so, Patti cult recruited her. Or was she fetus departed? It's been a while.

Invalid Validation fucked around with this message at 20:02 on Mar 27, 2017

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I think the original thread posters have been departed. Season 1 is better and International Assassin was weak. I finally understand.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

It's all good you can like whichever season more just as long as you like the show. If you didn't like the show period then get the gently caress out and find a magic man to give you a hug.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Haven't heard anything about how hot Justin Theroux is in a while. You need to mention that at least once per episode recap.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I wonder if we'll see Kevin trying to kill himself over and over and it not working.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Kevin ruins all his relationships given time. He's not a bad person but he has mental issues he needs to get professional help with.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

No matter what happens the ending will piss a lot of people off. I wish I was that cool.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

It probably was a little foreshadowing cause I thought the same thing. But it really doesn't matter. If it was foreshadow we can smug the gently caress out later but if it's not nobody cares.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I could see why you wouldn't like it but it wasn't bad writing. This is how people are coping with tragic loss and is consistent with what the show portrays through the series. And real people cope in different and sometimes silly ways.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I mean nothing we could say would change your mind. So what's the point other than to stroke your teaching boner?

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I'm assuming the four women were supposed to represent the 4 horseman of the apocalypse. But I'm also bad at recognizing symbology.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Yea it was strongly implied the people who got departed were people were being wished away. I like that take on it.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Probably has to do with nobody watching it and anybody that does appreciates the quality.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I think the flashbacks have been a little much this season, I don't know why there is so much of it when there wasn't any need for it in season 2.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I don't remember them in season 2 but it's been a while and it didn't seem so egregious.

• Locked thread