Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

drunkill posted:

New teaser: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOWrp7QlW4c

April 16th can't get here soon enough.

Please prepare for final departure

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

So, did they really pay Janel Maloney for two full seasons of being a literal prop, toss her one scene in the final season and that was that?

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Professor Shark posted:

"I told Abraham to kill Issac to see what he would do" is one of the funniest lines I've heard in a show in a long time

Yeah that one got a good laugh out of me

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

UmOk posted:

She pretended to be catatonic for years for attention

Uh, when was this established?

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Yeah that was just believable enough to take seriously. Between our complete inability to watch TV with any level of success and goon face blindness, I could see someone literally thinking that.

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Bulky Bartokomous posted:

I really can't get tired of that. Or Genghis Barbie's Take On Me.

The acoustic Nothing Else Matters cover at the end of season 1 is great

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

HanabaL03 posted:

This show is such an emotionally satisfying triumph. I can't wait to see what happens next week. Ann Dowd is still a power to be reckoned with. I watch a lot of television, no other cast delivers more emotional gut wrenching performances than this cast. Think about it, almost all of it is purely dialogue. I will miss this series.

If you want more check out Handmaids Tale

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

God drat it. This is gonna hurt isn't it.

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

When this is all over I'm putting on a bullet proof vest and blasting speed metal. Anybody want to volunteer for the other half of this?

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

lifts cats over head posted:

I'm honestly not asking this to antagonize, but what shows do you enjoy?

I'm betting Fear the Walking Dead

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

A synonym for covfefe

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Sheriff posted:

I saw the best minds of my generation destroyed by Lost, starving hysterical naked,
dragging themselves through the HBO app at 8:00PM on Sunday, looking for an angry fix

This is how you make a post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

LIKEINEEDTHIS posted:

Nora was on the phone with a couple of DID guys earlier this season and after she was done asking for more leeway in pursuing the departure scam in Australia, one of them says to the other "well looks like she's going". I always thought there was some significance to that which wasn't made immediately apparent. But instead nora retired to raise birds and we never heard from them again. Did i read that scene wrong? I'm not in a position to rewatch so I can't say for sure.

I dunno if you're wrong or not but that scene, and line in particular, did stick out to me.

• Locked thread