Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

It obviously has to do with Azrael

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Yeah he should have said it's poo poo. Like Rabbit Proof Fence and Animal Kingdom.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Nah. Prometheus and Tomorrowland and World War Z has Lindelof written all over them and they stink. Leftovers has to be a fluke.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Lost is bad

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Tomahawk posted:

What happened to Carnivale? HBO was not handling serial mystery shows well at that time. Carnivale is the perfect example. It had freedom for the time it was on but ultimately the network didn't "get it".

Just like The Leftovers would have never made it past the first season with the ratings it had.

Carnivale was one of the most expensive shows they made at the time and they were promoting it everywhere. Daniel Knauf said the execs were expecting the ratings to blow away The Sopranos and it got nowhere near that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

The finale will be at the countdown to the world ending and it cuts to credits

• Locked thread