Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
clown shoes
Jul 17, 2004

Nothing but clowns down here.
Someone should make a thread for The Leftovers so we can keep it out of this LOST thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

clown shoes
Jul 17, 2004

Erika must have Lily, right? Did Nora give her away or did Erika take her?

clown shoes
Jul 17, 2004

Evie totally survived a bomb dropping on her head.

clown shoes
Jul 17, 2004

Erika is still alive. She's in the season trailer.

clown shoes
Jul 17, 2004

God drat what a beautiful shot

clown shoes
Jul 17, 2004

Was The Good Wife about a wife who was good or a wife who was ironically bad or a husband but they called her good or a wife to be sarcastic?

clown shoes
Jul 17, 2004

Seems like a pretty good way to kill a snake after you've been bit.

clown shoes
Jul 17, 2004

Ann Dowd is also in The Handmaid's Tale.

clown shoes
Jul 17, 2004

Onomarchus posted:

Ann Dowd was in a movie called Compliance based on a true story.

Just watched this based on this recos in this thread and, drat, what a powerful but totally hosed up movie. Dowd was great, reminded me of bosses I had as a teenager.

clown shoes
Jul 17, 2004

I worked at a school where the admissions and marketing department had come up with a media campaign that was going to be random shots of students around campus with one student per shot silhouetted as a placeholder for potential students. A sort of, this could be you! type thing. When I heard the idea I said, "Oh, just like The Leftovers;" but no one on the committee watched the show. I showed them the intro. Afterwards, they were all speechless and left with this look of horror on their face. The Dean of Admissions finally broke the silence and said, "Well, that was loving terrifying. We can't do that."

clown shoes
Jul 17, 2004

I hope they use "Little Talks" as a theme song before the season is over. It's a hauntingly beautiful song that's more than appropriate and would work with the credits.

clown shoes
Jul 17, 2004

Stay away from the library.

clown shoes
Jul 17, 2004

No one is discussing the biggest revelation from the last episode: Kevin shits four times a day.

clown shoes
Jul 17, 2004

I can't believe no one has created a Balki Bartokomous quote generator online. The internet is such a letdown.

clown shoes
Jul 17, 2004

One thing this episode proved is that television has perfected fake vomiting. Maybe now they can stop showing it.

clown shoes
Jul 17, 2004

We've come so far since "Rookie Cop."
http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/rookie-cop/2868167?snl=1

clown shoes
Jul 17, 2004

Just ignore the troll and stop feeding it.

clown shoes
Jul 17, 2004

I think this is the thread where I've ignored the most trolls. Makes it so much better. Don't feed them, they're starving.

clown shoes
Jul 17, 2004

One had a beard and the other one did it.

clown shoes
Jul 17, 2004

The other world sounds so desolate and the only show on TV is Perfect Strangers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

clown shoes
Jul 17, 2004

Aexo posted:

This is literally a major plot line for Fringe.

:thejoke:

• Locked thread