Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pokemaster #421
Jul 14, 2005

For a swift one at the wrist, down on the old main drag.
Cannot loving wait. I so very much hope they never explain wtf really happened too they do such a remarkable job of nailing that everything and everyone is slightly unhinged after this crazy poo poo we can never explain happened type feeling that I never want to see that end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pokemaster #421
Jul 14, 2005

Every single time that max Richter theme kicks in I know it's going to be an absolute emotional feast. This show is so drat good at completely sucking me in its incredible. That last scene was incredible. God I love this show

Pokemaster #421
Jul 14, 2005

I never thought I'd see take on me used to such incredible effect drat. Also I really want to hear the full piano version of it now too. Things are really starting to get awesome so stoked for next week

Pokemaster #421
Jul 14, 2005

Jesus that was like a brick to the chest. And yeah that no music at the end was brutal goddamn. I am really going to miss this show when it ends I can't remember the last time a show was such an emotional gut punch. The young pope was intense like that but in a different way. drat that was a heavy episode but so so good

Pokemaster #421
Jul 14, 2005

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE posted:

God drat it. This is gonna hurt isn't it.

Oh my yes. And we will all want to continue to be hurt, but soon we won't be able to be hurt anymore and that's going to hurt worst of all :(

drat I'm really going to miss this show. I remember watching the first few episodes thinking huh what a weird show well what the hell I'll give it a shot while I'm waiting for GoT to come on, and by the end of season 1 I was completly hooked. Then came season 2 which was so much more than anything I could've expected, it really was a drat near perfect season of TV. I can't think of a show that got me so emotionally invested in its characters. It's gonna break my heart to not see Kevin and Nora anymore.

Maybe we will get super lucky and they will wrap it up in such a way that we get a leftovers movie or like a little miniseries of a few episodes down the road as an epilogue. Oh well, a man can dream. At least twin peaks is back to ease the pain of no more leftovers

Pokemaster #421
Jul 14, 2005

Well ten minutes till a good soul crushing :dance: I'm betting it will be season 2s opening, in which case I'm thinking we won't ever find out what exactly the departure was. Which is okay by me I think

Pokemaster #421
Jul 14, 2005

Aawwww yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pokemaster #421
Jul 14, 2005

Yeah Nora's whole conversation with the nun really sums up the ending for me. It's a better story, and Kevin believing her brought them back together and if that's what it takes to find happiness in the end then so be it. The more I think on it the more I really like the way it ended. What a drat good show.

• Locked thread