Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vlad3217
Jul 26, 2005

beer and cheese?!

yaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy!

oliwan posted:

I'd unironically love to hear why you think the Lost finale was great. Specifically with regards to what you take away from it, i.e. how it changed you in some way, or how it sheds an interesting light on any of the themes the show explores. 

No one has ever been able to tell me how the finale helps to bring that show beyond the superficial level of the narrative itself, what its message is, what it offers as food for thought beyond the story. 

It may not do any of the things you list, but what matters to you may not matter to others. I enjoyed the finale but I'm not sure I could tell you why, especially this many years after watching it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vlad3217
Jul 26, 2005

beer and cheese?!

yaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy!

Bulky Bartokomous posted:

Was the actress that plays Jill Garvey too busy with another project or was her character out of story to tell?

I'm guessing a bit of both? IMDB has her in a bunch of stuff coming out in 2017, so I'm guessing they had her in this season's first episode just so they could say "look she's in college now and well adjusted" and move on. Same as having Erika show up briefly, since I think Regina King was too busy as well.

• Locked thread