Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Aw drat. I'm of the mind that, while I love the show, I'm ok with only 3 seasons, but drat... They couldn't even get 10 episodes for the final run? :(

I don't think it's that they couldn't. It's that they didn't need to. After Stranger Things, I will take an incredibly tight 8 over 10-13 episodes w some meandering in em.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

Someone plz photoshop the skywriting to say "LOST really messed a lot of people up"

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

drat son.

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

"In an episode that opened w 1800-SUICIDE, showed Laurie trying to kill herself, had Nora describe exactly how you kill yourself while scuba diving, and closed w Laurie going diving...maybe she's still alive" - a poster in this thread

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

drat Kevin. That must be some bomb rear end pussy

• Locked thread