Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hoover Dam
Jun 17, 2003

red white and blue forever

Your Boy Fancy posted:

Please, please put fantasy bullshit in a different thread.

I will and yes I am returning next week to start the full season thread. If anyone has a better title than I'M GONNA GET YOU SOCCER then speak up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hoover Dam
Jun 17, 2003

Azerban posted:

i'm not ready

i need another month, month and a half off

:same:

Hoover Dam
Jun 17, 2003

LOOK WHAT I GOT TODAY

Season ticket holders got jackets this year. They're made of knit jersey like a thin sweatshirt minus the fleece inside. It is too warm to wear them today. In Boston. In February.

We also have our choice of Meet the Revs or a bus trip to a RBNY away game.

Total cost, including parking: about $600 per seat, and that's front row midfield. Now, of course, getting to and from the stadium is a fuckin' chore that eats a quarter tank of gas and most of a day even for my tiny squaremobile, but there you have it.

Hoover Dam
Jun 17, 2003

HAPPY MLSMAS EVE! Main 2016 thread is also temporarily reopened for your copy/paste team preview needs.

• Locked thread