Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tigren
Oct 3, 2003

Xylorjax posted:

Well poo poo. Dempsey's not called in. That's not a good sign.

Also, I love me some Chad Marshall at the MLS level, but what's he doing in Camp Cupcake? Isn't he like 2 steps too slow?

It's Camp Cupcake, this is when you call him in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tigren
Oct 3, 2003

TheBoyBlunder posted:

John Spencer out as Rapids "assistant coach in charge of attack", Conor Casey in. link

Rumor has it he's going to SJ to work with/for Dom Kinnear. link

Good luck to Spenny but geez...that was a bit dismal this year on the attack for the Rapids. Hopefully Casey has the personality to coach and can do better.

Padraig Smith has also essentially taken over as Rapids TD. No real surprises there.

Good lord, John Spencer and Dom Kinnear back together again. SJ will be playing uninspired hoofball before you know it. Oh wait!

Tigren
Oct 3, 2003

Simone Poodoin posted:

Marco Ureņa to SJ is a rumor now. He's cool and good imo.

Pretty dismal club career TBH. 6 goals over 70+ games. Another big fart for San Jose.

Maybe he thinks he's moving home?

Tigren
Oct 3, 2003

B.B. Rodriguez posted:

It's official. I'm in hysterics. We just traded AJ to Houston for 150k GAM and 50k TAM.

Bruce had him primed to leave already. I'm pretty bummed. Losing Juni, Omar, and now AJ is tough. At least we signed Galaxy academy turned Los Dos player Hugo Arellano to a senior contract.

Tigren
Oct 3, 2003
Chad Barrett can now claim the title of Official MLS Journeyman as he signs with his record setting seventh MLS team, Real Salt Lake.

http://www.sltrib.com/blogs/rsl/4854592-155/rsl-signs-mls-journeyman-striker-chad

Tigren
Oct 3, 2003

whypick1 posted:

James Riley was also on 7 teams (NE, SJ, SEA, CHV, DC, LA, COL).

Was Chivas really a team though or just a Sunday beer league masquerading?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tigren
Oct 3, 2003
I haven't seen him play in many years, but I'd still take him.

• Locked thread