Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bio-Hazard
Mar 8, 2004
I HATE POLITICS IN SOCCER AS MUCH AS I LOVE RACISM IN SOCCER
A homeless man seen shambling around downtown Seattle in a genuine like-new New England Revolution cold weather jacket. Or maybe I'm just not familiar with their roster...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bio-Hazard
Mar 8, 2004

trem_two posted:

Friday, March 3, 2017:
9:30 PM ET – Portland Timbers vs. Minnesota United FC (Providence Park)

Timbers on top as usual.

Well, if you don't count last season... or 2011, or 2012, or 2014...

Bio-Hazard
Mar 8, 2004

Simone Poodoin posted:

Many and it owns, they're gonna be destroyed next season.

Are Saprissa reaping a windfall of cash from these sales? Sounds like they're trying to capitalize on Costa Rica's recent successes, then go out and buy more players?

Bio-Hazard
Mar 8, 2004

Simone Poodoin posted:

I don't think MLS is paying that much, and they're hiring corpses and bad local nobodies so far.

I thought Haiti was the island with all the corpses... But the Timbers could use another corpse right now.

So, MLS likes players that play in 1.) Liga MX and 2.) Costa Rican Primera Division. And maybe a couple from Panama?

Do we care about any other islands or central american countries, or are they really just there to pad the FIFA vote?

edit: yeah, just ship a couple CONCACAF corpses up here for cheap.

Bio-Hazard fucked around with this message at 06:43 on Dec 22, 2016

• Locked thread