Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Was Taters
Jul 30, 2004

Here comes a regular

highme posted:

In other off season minutiae, Diego Valeri is on loan to my garbage rear end D5 coed futsal team.

Did it help?

Seattle also sent no one anywhere in the expansion draft, from what I heard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Was Taters
Jul 30, 2004

Here comes a regular

Jack2142 posted:

Its because our roster is full of bad old overpaid guys and useless "rookies" who were carried by our cool and good players who were all actually protected.

It's all good. Think what a lovely thing it would have been to have Schmetzer sidle up to you on the parade trolley (after it munched a bike cop) and say 'by the way, you'll need to hop off..'

Was Taters
Jul 30, 2004

Here comes a regular
Seattle just signed Harry Shipp and I am loving REPLETE with shipper jokes.

Was Taters
Jul 30, 2004

Here comes a regular
If Nico's like all of our South American Fancy Dans, he'll miss a lot of time with ankle knocks.

Was Taters
Jul 30, 2004

Here comes a regular

I love the edit where he does this and the guy bursts into tacos.
And all the other Friberg taco gifs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Was Taters
Jul 30, 2004

Here comes a regular
Doesn't Stub Hub cap capacity low for weekday games due to a school or something? I feel like I remember teasing the Galaxy about this before. If so, does that mean the Chargers won't do M or Th games?

• Locked thread