Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
threeagainstfour
Jun 27, 2005

Makes sense to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

threeagainstfour
Jun 27, 2005

https://twitter.com/jenkifoci/status/830135908959662080

Nemeth apparently wants to come back to SKC. You guys should take him back if the MLS player rules will allow it.

threeagainstfour
Jun 27, 2005

Your Boy Fancy posted:

Patrick Mullins got paid. Jumped from $90K to $250-300K base rate, multi year contract. Good for him.

We also sold an international roster spot to Montreal for GAM and a can of magic beans.

That's dope, I always thought he was wasting away on the NYCFC bench. Good to see him make an impact at DC and get paid out.

threeagainstfour
Jun 27, 2005

I think it's cool that Viera gave Mix his walking papers in the form of slam poetry.

threeagainstfour fucked around with this message at 19:26 on Feb 27, 2017

• Locked thread