Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Qu Appelle
Nov 3, 2005

"If a COVID-19 pandemic occurs, public health officials may have additional instructions, such as avoiding close contact with others as much as possible, and staying home if someone in your household is sick." - Official insights from Public Health: Seattle & King County staff

There was a pic a few seasons back - where at training, all the native English speakers were in one huddle, all the native Spanish speakers were in another huddle, and poor Friberg, in the middle and looking lost.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Qu Appelle
Nov 3, 2005

"If a COVID-19 pandemic occurs, public health officials may have additional instructions, such as avoiding close contact with others as much as possible, and staying home if someone in your household is sick." - Official insights from Public Health: Seattle & King County staff

foobardog posted:

Everyone knows you put all the traditionally handsome people on the evil team while the good team has your weird handsome guy who originally played another sport, a woman player in disguise, the weird foreigner, and the fat kid.

Don't forget 1. child prodigy, 2. a literal dog, and/or 3. superhero with embarrassing powers.

Qu Appelle
Nov 3, 2005

binge crotching posted:

May has two Mariners/Sounders double-headers, June has two, one of which is a weekday game, July has one, and then I was too lazy to keep looking. If the Mariners are semi-decent again this year, there will be a lot of stadium chaos this year.

And I'll probably break my liver from too much day drinking

I love double header days. May need to attend these.

• Locked thread