Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'
The Crew have signed Jonathan Mensah as their 2nd current DP (and only their 5th ever!).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'

PC's been really good in the NASL, I'm excited to see what he can do in MLS. He should get a decent amount of playing time, too, since Mikey Ambrose went to Atlanta and Luke Boden is... actually I don't know where Boden went but he's not on their roster anymore!

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'

3rd round picks are extremely valuable, case closed: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyEsj_Fyqhk

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'
He turned up on the Tampa Bay Rowdies roster a couple years ago, and I think he was still on it last season, too. He played a few games and had like one good assist in his first season, but then he got injured and Thomas Rongen got fired and he barely played after that.

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'
That seems like a pretty big overreaction considering y'all won the east last year and still have most of those players. The Dax trade was weird and I don't understand it despite having read a few "here's why NYRB traded Dax" articles, but other than that I don't understand what you're mad about.

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'
Click here to watch the Timbers and Red Bulls play 3 30-minute periods of real American soccer in Tucson, starting right now!

e: and the first goal of the 2017 MLS preseason is an own goal lol. I love this loving league.

camoseven fucked around with this message at 02:57 on Jan 28, 2017

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'
I just got this email, so it seems like the Fire are totally on board with the ASG plan. Though I imagine they might not have had a ton of choice in the matter.

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'

whypick1 posted:

Is anyone else watching NYRB vs. VAN?

There's a CCL thread. I missed that penalty though cause Facebook Live is hot garbage. Nice job, Klejstan!!

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'

The Light Eternal posted:

OK, new fantasy league is up:

12267-2483

Defending champ ( :smuggo: ) checking in as Bernie Would've Won. Should we start a separate thread again this year? It didn't get much action last season, but I also don't want to poo poo up this thread unnecessarily.

And boy do I sure hope they have this warning every round all season long!

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'
Maybe they stole it, you don't know!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'
I made an MLS Fantasy 2017 thread. Come and join because fantasy is fun! It gives you even more reasons to watch random MLS games! And there are (bad) prizes!

• Locked thread