Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
I seriously cannot seem to get hype about anything Disney is making anymore. I think I am marketed out or some poo poo, this movie looks decent but i just can't work up the energy to give a poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
My dad went and saw it with my godfather lastnight (which is surprising as they never go to the movies) and both loved it, so now I guess I am kinda pumped to see it eventually

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Naked Bear posted:

I just thought they were good bros. Who really gives a poo poo? Let's just let characters be characters instead of trying to define them as "this" or "that" or "some other thing." :shrug:

I like that media can be a little vague and let people add in things personally that make them enjoy the story more. It's a sign of good craftsmanship by the writer and director when that can happen naturally. I just hate the self-congratulatory loving buzzfeeds about those personal story additions. Just let people enjoy art, gently caress

• Locked thread