Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

Egbert Souse posted:

As for a complicated order, I flat-out wouldn't let customers just wait for them. We had to spiral bind by hand. I'd right-out say an order like that needs a minimum of 24 hours. I had some asshat place an online order right after opening for 20 copies of a 5000 page legal document. We normally call customers immediately when a huge order comes in. Somehow, the website let him put noon as the pickup time. He bitched for five minutes about how the website said he could have it done in three hours and we should just rush it. Let alone the fact that his order would wipe out our entire paper supply.

Holy hell how much would that have run the guy? That's 100,000 pages. Buy it in bulk and that's at least $1,000 just for the paper at the lowest quality. Actually getting good paper would ratchet that up like mad. Did he eventually get that printed? More importantly what the hell could be 5,000 pages long and need 20 copies?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread