Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

Higsian posted:

I don't think it's terminally stupid to vote Trump and I don't think making a terminally stupid decision would forever paint a person as terminally stupid if it was. It's not like people are uniform in how good they are at making decisions in every decision space. *cough* engineer libertarians *cough* I don't think accelerationism is a good idea but if a person buys into the idea then voting Trump is exactly the kind of thing you'd do when faced with this election.

Keep in mind I think people who have repeatedly supported centrist politicians and organisations are responsible for the state of the world in which a vote for Trump is even a possibility let alone a thing that could have consequences like Trump becoming President of the United States of America (and have also collectively thrown the left under the bus for decades). If we can forgive them for their choices as long as they're willing to work to fix it we should be able to look past one vote during an insane election. If you didn't get a little existential and panicky when Trump won the GOP nomination you either bought into the liberal can't lose bullshit or you're crazy.

So we can work with people who voted for Trump but not people who voted for Clinton, is what you're saying.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread