Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MattD1zzl3
Oct 26, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 4 years!
I'm 100% thrilled at the idea of the US armed forces gunning down secessionist Californians. Seriously wet dream stuff. Please do it CA.

I give them 2 weeks tops, less if the 4G signal goes out in the first few days.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MattD1zzl3
Oct 26, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 4 years!

drilldo squirt posted:

I think it's cool there are a bunch of people here who would murder Californians if given the opportunity because their state is rich and successful and disagrees with them politically.

I'm glad you brought this up , the short version is that I've lost hope that everybody can have it their way.

The problem is, and also the reason it's hard to take a live-and-let-live position on this is that your Californian cancer has spread via the Supreme Court and social media to all 50 states. The Tenth Amendment is effectively not a thing anymore. Different states having different policies is no longer acceptable.

From that perspective the Trump Administration is a loving godsend. At the bare minimum I get to watch Riot police crack some Bash the fash types skulls over the internet, and I get to dream about the possibility of all-out Civil War. As horrible as that is, it's better than what I expected for america.

MattD1zzl3 fucked around with this message at 22:34 on Dec 14, 2016

MattD1zzl3
Oct 26, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 4 years!
I was going to say, I can't think of a founding father that became president who didn't lead an army to crush revolts and/or occupy territory.

Adams Maybe?

MattD1zzl3
Oct 26, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 4 years!

drilldo squirt posted:

Are you scared of continuing debate or are you just trying to feel like a big man?

Again, thanks for asking Drilldo, you are good at this :) Continuing debate is hard with the one-two punch of "gently caress off BernieBro/Racist/Sexist" and [User was Probated for this post]. I dont mind the scorn one bit, i love tal[i]king to people that oppose me.

Just on a national level we dont have a unified culture holding us together and giving direction to public policy. Just look at how only mere minutes ago in this very thread you suggested i would be more at home in another country and that the america we all were talking about wasnt the america you had in mind.

MattD1zzl3
Oct 26, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 4 years!

Morbus posted:

Hey guys we've been spending the last ~15 years walking into IEDs made by retarded goat fuckers and getting our dicks blown off lets try our hand at urban warfare in an industrial metropolis

Behold, your battle hardened army. Basically the same as hardcore Mujahadeen, these folks. #calexit is as good as done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6Ex2rVOUWs&t=45s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWFetkAqFNs&t=282s

(I've skipped to the good parts)

MattD1zzl3 fucked around with this message at 01:36 on Dec 15, 2016

• Locked thread