Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

if the merpeople didn't rise up after Deepwater I think we're just going to have to accept they're not going to, OP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Mycroft Holmes posted:

you keep assuming trump is competent

I'm sure Trump just bumbled backwards from his part-time reality show career into the Presidency 90s goofball comedy style

A Wizard of Goatse fucked around with this message at 18:45 on Dec 13, 2016

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Rent-A-Cop posted:

He must be simultaneously the dumbest man alive and a fascist hyper-genius or else it means Hilary was a poo poo candidate and democrats were wrong and neither of those things can possibly be true.

he's goign to purge the military industrial complex like Hitler would, but the opposite way by assuming everyone's loyalty until they prove themselves guilty so that nobody actually winds up fired. Wildcard, bitches!

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

DeathSandwich posted:

Yeah, this is about where I'm at. At most, I could see a series of Snowden-style whistle-blowers from individuals in the intelligence community that get promptly snatched and buried in the criminal justice system.

I expect Trump will expand on his predecessors' policies at least slightly, albeit possibly still in a less authoritarian direction than a Clinton presidency or a hypothetical third Obama term might have

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

DeusExMachinima posted:

loving seriously. Do any of you have any idea how much "flyover country" that composes most of the military would love to dunk all over those snooty know-it-all deep blue staters? Oh my god the Marine Corps is coming to San Francisco to stop us from leaving! Someone call out the 1st Poetry Slam Division! Get the Mobile App Command on the horn!

tbh San Francisco would probably make them miss Mosul, the beaches were worse but way fewer street shitters there

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

jerking off to the idea of citizens of the bad state/with the bad politics being massacred for it by the awesome technological powerrrrrrr of the US military is a D&D tradition

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

dont even fink about it posted:

According to the Times, the Obama administration is looking at dropping all sorts of countermeasures on Russia before Obama leaves office.

unless they're worse than actual war with the US this still comes out a strong win in Russia's books.

A Wizard of Goatse fucked around with this message at 16:00 on Dec 15, 2016

• Locked thread