Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
take the moon

by sebmojo

Yobgoblin posted:

alex jones started off by getting paid to say crazy poo poo 24/7. then someone came along and paid him to not say crazy poo poo 24/7. then, it evolved into the same 2 people paying him back and fourth like an ebay bid until those 2 people reached out for more funds for this battle. this "info war" if you will. eventusallu everyone and their mothers will take sides on who pays alex jones to talk or shut up.

as he started getting more flexible the increments in which he alternates between crazy poo poo and non crazy poo poo became shorter and shorter. he started off switching between infowarz episodes. eventually he was taking double nickels for ten minutes of crazy and dimes for ten minutes of sanity. now he records each show staring at his online banking app, watching money come into his account in real time

:bsdsnype:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

problematic hug

did you know? skeleton jack is king of the pumpkin patch

Ultra Spoot

Me gathering everyone in the village around the fire in the post- apocalyptic ruins of a small american town after we have reverted back to a tribal hunter/ gatherer society: Come, young ones. Let me tell you the tale of the berenstain bears

a misanthrope

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

problematic hug posted:

did you know? skeleton jack is king of the pumpkin patch

:rip: great pumpkin

----------------

problematic hug

the mayor of halloween town has two faces and as an elected official cannot make decisions by himself. also it is unclear wether jack is also king of the town or of just the celebration or literally the pumpkin patch. their power dynamic seems to favor this cult king of personality. note how eager jack is to take over christmastown "i want it oh i want it how i want it for my own". classic imperialism but what to make of the results? in this humble poster's opinion, our man jack is king of the pumpkin patch, everyone hail to the pumpkin king

take the moon

by sebmojo

problematic hug posted:

the mayor of halloween town has two faces and as an elected official cannot make decisions by himself. also it is unclear wether jack is also king of the town or of just the celebration or literally the pumpkin patch. their power dynamic seems to favor this cult king of personality. note how eager jack is to take over christmastown "i want it oh i want it how i want it for my own". classic imperialism but what to make of the results? in this humble poster's opinion, our man jack is king of the pumpkin patch, everyone hail to the pumpkin king

imperialism has infected us all..... even the post that I'm typing

you can not be imperialistic but you have to drink expensive artesial water

----------------

JuulPodSaveAmerica
So here's the straight dope: This is a VR simulation based off of a novel / thesis I wrote getting my interdimensional Ph. D. for inception therapy. I, of course, had to enter it to prove that I was worthy. You all are here for therapeutic reasons. Just chill! I didn't make the sim, a friend of mine did. Getting out is easy: you need to overcome your fear of life, your fear of death, and your fear of yourself. Then, you just get to kick it and be excellent to people until you die of old age and you get to check your score.

----------------
i honestly believe you are tripping right now.

JuulPodSaveAmerica

PALE SPECTRES posted:

what happens if he doesnt make the parts in time

Did you ever play Pikmin?

----------------

SHY NUDIST GRRL

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

This is the top level of the Tingleverse, Chuck is a self insert parody of himself

social vegan

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

This is the top level of the Tingleverse, Chuck is a self insert parody of himself

there are two universes in one chuck tingle is real in the other chuck schumer is real

take the moon

by sebmojo
eventually well be able to get the deep state to order us pizzas

just gotta treat them like brochills

----------------

take the moon

by sebmojo
fluoride in the water actually comes from Big Palm Reading. it blunts us into perceiving time as linear. then psychics laugh to the bank as they troll us with easily understandable futures.

you need water to live, but you can fight this by not brushing your teeth, as toothpaste fluoride can be the psychic limit break

----------------

take the moon

by sebmojo
I think maybe the walruses are winning

----------------

treasure bear

my mom filled my hole lunch box with stolen subway marinara sauce and it spilled all down my leg

take the moon

by sebmojo
the eyes of passive aggressiveness are everywhere

----------------

JuulPodSaveAmerica

PALE SPECTRES posted:

the eyes of passive aggressiveness are everywhere

strongly agree

----------------

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

treasure bear posted:

my mom filled my hole lunch box with stolen subway marinara sauce and it spilled all down my leg

Not the marinara!! D:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

i'm p sure that the deep state is run by a kid i met on shortnews in 2007 that faked his own death to move to wisconsin beacuse the government was watching him in virginia and trying to interrupt his brain with wifi signals. that's what he said happened.

take the moon

by sebmojo
chex out

----------------

JuulPodSaveAmerica

ladybeard mcflurry posted:

i'm p sure that the deep state is run by a kid i met on shortnews in 2007 that faked his own death to move to wisconsin beacuse the government was watching him in virginia and trying to interrupt his brain with wifi signals. that's what he said happened.

It is. He thinks this is the matrix, that this is all a game, and just really likes to win??? I know this because I talk to him on Steam.

----------------

Looke

treasure bear posted:

no wonder it spilled down ur leg if it's got a hole in it

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
When's the last time anyone encountered a prehistoric sea bug? They're valuable and if you find one an extract company will but it. They'll use it to create benefiting elixirs. They can also mess with the toxins.

SHY NUDIST GRRL

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

I dug one up with my hands at the beach when I was young and I freaked out and thought it was gross.

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Are droughts just an excuse for the Chinese to use their weather control machines to attack the coast of California?

problematic hug

halloween? in january? how very droll

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
Evidence suggests that the elites have developed a type of aerosol mind-control drug that is being applied to cat food. How it works is your cat eats the treated food, and metabolizes the chemical which activates it. Then your cat farts, and it releases the compound into the air and you end up breathing it in. There is no effect to the cat because cats are in bed with the elites. I mean, think about it, cats and lizards are genetically the same when you factor their alien DNA into the equation. It's also the same reason you see Werewolves and lizardmen living in the same underground facilities. Basically cats are just friendly (on the surface) domesticated werewolves. WaKE UP sheeple.

Awesome winter sig by Symbolic, love it!

Lovely sig by the masterful Matoi Ryuko, thanks!

take the moon

by sebmojo

Dick Bastardly posted:

Evidence suggests that the elites have developed a type of aerosol mind-control drug that is being applied to cat food. How it works is your cat eats the treated food, and metabolizes the chemical which activates it. Then your cat farts, and it releases the compound into the air and you end up breathing it in. There is no effect to the cat because cats are in bed with the elites. I mean, think about it, cats and lizards are genetically the same when you factor their alien DNA into the equation. It's also the same reason you see Werewolves and lizardmen living in the same underground facilities. Basically cats are just friendly (on the surface) domesticated werewolves. WaKE UP sheeple.

werewolves were shapeshifting lizards all along!

also vampires

also frog princes

----------------

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
pale spectres gets it.

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
nobody ever stops to think for the chance that maybe... just maybe... we've been taken over already and placed in optical VR headsets. hell, the glitch in the system is to shake it off like anything else. my question is: How in the blue hell do we even have nukes when vampires and werewolves are still about?!

----------------

Ominous Jazz

Big D is chillin' over here
Wasteland style
my brother believes in ancient aliens so I propose my brother is an alien sent from a far off world to infiltrate our world and annoy the hell out of me

Ominous Jazz

Wasteland style
with the proper training I think I could reliably see the future

take the moon

by sebmojo

Yobgoblin posted:

nobody ever stops to think for the chance that maybe... just maybe... we've been taken over already and placed in optical VR headsets. hell, the glitch in the system is to shake it off like anything else. my question is: How in the blue hell do we even have nukes when vampires and werewolves are still about?!

vampires amd werewolves are naturally occuring phenomena but the nukes are glitches

----------------

Farecoal

There he go
the pyramids ARE the aliens!!

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Farecoal posted:

the pyramids ARE the aliens!!

No, they're tools to give aliens our info

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
BeEP BooP BEEP

SeND Us YOUR deeTS, My SEXy AlIEN SISTER THINKs YOur HOT

BOrp biP bOoop

That's the message I received when I took a field trip (astrally projected) to my local alien pyramid and spirit-hosed upon it with a Nicola Tesla clone from the future.

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

PALE SPECTRES posted:

vampires amd werewolves are naturally occuring phenomena but the nukes are glitches

bitches aint poo poo but glitches and nukes

----------------

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

PALE SPECTRES posted:

vampires wmd werewolves are naturally occuring phenomena but the nukes are glitches

fixed that for you.

take the moon

by sebmojo
im sick of living in this mandela reality where bush did 9/11 and not annunaki fratboys

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ominous Jazz

Wasteland style

PALE SPECTRES posted:

im sick of living in this Mandela reality where bush did 9/11 and not tanuki fratboys

• Locked thread