Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
take the moon

by sebmojo
i think god is hacking the matrix to make me gay. i think a lot about bones and then my dark thoughts start hating heterosexual reproductive sex for the counterweight curse of mortality

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

take the moon

by sebmojo
i took the redpill. i now know that succubi are foul temptresses that suck the life essence from men. theyre harlots who just want to ride the dream carousel. ive wasted my whole life trying to get the attention of these foul creatures. what a fool i was

ive heard good things about hot fay chicks

take the moon

by sebmojo
:kiddo: happens mane

----------------

take the moon

by sebmojo

Macnult posted:

the internet is a series of ghosts

a series of spooks

take the moon

by sebmojo
4 afterlyfe

take the moon

by sebmojo
were all dying and this is a dmt dream. were posting on the forums because god stepped on the product

take the moon

by sebmojo
we think the deep state has us on 6 layers of psyops but its actually 7

take the moon

by sebmojo
I was a stillbirth and this is my would-be moms weird idea of what my posting wouldve been like

----------------

take the moon

by sebmojo
halfway boys *are* poo poo

----------------

take the moon

by sebmojo
what happens if he doesnt make the parts in time

----------------

take the moon

by sebmojo
if you rearrange the letters in elon musk you get

lone kums

take the moon

by sebmojo

----------------

take the moon

by sebmojo

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

It's actually very warm and pleasant

except for the rampaging walrii

take the moon

by sebmojo
alex jones is actually a giant moth and when he goes crazy its cuz someones lit his studio on fire offcamera

take the moon

by sebmojo
Jorge Serious

----------------

take the moon

by sebmojo
ppl think the deep state is the source of black chemtrails. the truth is the deep state is made up of living black chemtrails

----------------

take the moon

by sebmojo

Yobgoblin posted:

alex jones started off by getting paid to say crazy poo poo 24/7. then someone came along and paid him to not say crazy poo poo 24/7. then, it evolved into the same 2 people paying him back and fourth like an ebay bid until those 2 people reached out for more funds for this battle. this "info war" if you will. eventusallu everyone and their mothers will take sides on who pays alex jones to talk or shut up.

as he started getting more flexible the increments in which he alternates between crazy poo poo and non crazy poo poo became shorter and shorter. he started off switching between infowarz episodes. eventually he was taking double nickels for ten minutes of crazy and dimes for ten minutes of sanity. now he records each show staring at his online banking app, watching money come into his account in real time

:bsdsnype:

----------------

take the moon

by sebmojo

problematic hug posted:

the mayor of halloween town has two faces and as an elected official cannot make decisions by himself. also it is unclear wether jack is also king of the town or of just the celebration or literally the pumpkin patch. their power dynamic seems to favor this cult king of personality. note how eager jack is to take over christmastown "i want it oh i want it how i want it for my own". classic imperialism but what to make of the results? in this humble poster's opinion, our man jack is king of the pumpkin patch, everyone hail to the pumpkin king

imperialism has infected us all..... even the post that I'm typing

you can not be imperialistic but you have to drink expensive artesial water

----------------

take the moon

by sebmojo
eventually well be able to get the deep state to order us pizzas

just gotta treat them like brochills

----------------

take the moon

by sebmojo
fluoride in the water actually comes from Big Palm Reading. it blunts us into perceiving time as linear. then psychics laugh to the bank as they troll us with easily understandable futures.

you need water to live, but you can fight this by not brushing your teeth, as toothpaste fluoride can be the psychic limit break

----------------

take the moon

by sebmojo
I think maybe the walruses are winning

----------------

take the moon

by sebmojo
the eyes of passive aggressiveness are everywhere

----------------

take the moon

by sebmojo
chex out

----------------

take the moon

by sebmojo

Dick Bastardly posted:

Evidence suggests that the elites have developed a type of aerosol mind-control drug that is being applied to cat food. How it works is your cat eats the treated food, and metabolizes the chemical which activates it. Then your cat farts, and it releases the compound into the air and you end up breathing it in. There is no effect to the cat because cats are in bed with the elites. I mean, think about it, cats and lizards are genetically the same when you factor their alien DNA into the equation. It's also the same reason you see Werewolves and lizardmen living in the same underground facilities. Basically cats are just friendly (on the surface) domesticated werewolves. WaKE UP sheeple.

werewolves were shapeshifting lizards all along!

also vampires

also frog princes

----------------

take the moon

by sebmojo

Yobgoblin posted:

nobody ever stops to think for the chance that maybe... just maybe... we've been taken over already and placed in optical VR headsets. hell, the glitch in the system is to shake it off like anything else. my question is: How in the blue hell do we even have nukes when vampires and werewolves are still about?!

vampires amd werewolves are naturally occuring phenomena but the nukes are glitches

----------------

take the moon

by sebmojo
im sick of living in this mandela reality where bush did 9/11 and not annunaki fratboys

----------------

take the moon

by sebmojo

Yobgoblin posted:

bill clinton's therapist: "ow... my kankles... oh.. marmalade..."

unironically this

----------------

take the moon

by sebmojo

Yobgoblin posted:

be careful around dentists and orthodontists, they can implant grain sized devices that can control parts of your brain. how to fix this? just have a magnet taped to the back of your neck

that makes the hairs on my nape bristle in spiralling non euclidean patterns tho...???

----------------

take the moon

by sebmojo
reality is a computer simulation engineered after third impact on january 1st 2016

----------------

take the moon

by sebmojo
i have no doubt hes controlling something

the question is what

----------------

take the moon

by sebmojo
autism is just hardcoded genetic chemtrail rejection

youll see more autism than ever before as they strategize the best ways to get licorice in the brave new world of black chems

----------------

take the moon

by sebmojo
necrosis is just a projected construct the true disease is lifecrosis

----------------

take the moon

by sebmojo
licensed doctors are lizards but its ok cuz were all hallucinating were not geckos

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

take the moon

by sebmojo
tigers are actually genetically engineered butterflies imo

----------------

• Locked thread